Late nights and big secrets

Derek's pov
I couldn't sleep it was 3 am and I was tired as fuck but couldn't sleep I tried all sorts of positions, I tried to think of something happy, tried adjusting my pillow but nothing was working so I got up walked around the loft for a bit slipped a top and jeans on, as well as my shoes and went for a walk. I had no idea where I was going I was just letting my feet guide me that's when I ended up at stiles' house so I just jumped up to his window slid it up and climbed in as quietly as I could. I slipped my shoes off and climbed in next to him on the bed when he acknowledged my presence he turned around "dude, what're you doing in my bed?" He asked tiredly "I couldn't sleep... Sorry" he just ignored me and snuggled in closer I took that as a yes that I could stay he fell back asleep almost instantly and I fell asleep a couple of minutes later to the sound of his heartbeat.
~ ~
I woke up with stiles under my arm his face on my shoulder and hands on my chest I smiled down at the sleeping boy resting on me and kissed his forehead his eyes started to flutter open and he looked up at me and smiled "morning" he smiled while rubbing his eyes "morning" I replied.
~ ~
Later that day stiles was just looking at me we hadn't moved all day because it was a Saturday so he didn't have to go to school when he turned himself onto his tummy so he could look at me properly still leaning on my chest a bit and said "we're gonna play truth or truth!" I rolled my eyes but went along with it anyway.
Stiles:" why did you come last night?"
Me:"I couldn't sleep"
Stiles:"yeah but why'd you come here?"
Me:"you calm me down" I earned a smile off stiles for that.
Me:"why'd you let me stay you could've kicked me out?"
Stiles:"you stopped me from having nightmares as soon as you crawled in"
Me:"oh"
Stiles:"do you think it's weird that we sleep together?"
Me:"not at all... Do you?"
Stiles:"no"
Me:"do you want to know the real reason I picked you?"
Stiles:"of course?!"
Me:"my feet brought me here"
Stiles:"why though?"
Me:"because I'm in love with you"
Stiles gasped and looked at the sheets blushing.
Stiles:"I love you too that's why I let you stay"
I rolled us both over and kissed him taking my shirt and jeans off so I was just in my boxers and cuddled him more as we kissed. This human had a hold over me something I couldn't shake but was obsessed with. I would protect and love this human with my life... He was my mate.

A/n hope you enjoyed this and thankyou for reading will try and keep to a schedule I know I keep saying that but i mean it will try to at least once a week probably Friday's please give me ideas for one-shots that you would like he to write for Sterek, I won't take the credit for the idea just need ideas... Ly guys💚.