'this girl...'

'but you still love me.'

'aigoo, jiyoonie.'

'oppa, annyeong~ baegopayo.'

'haha. Arasso. Annyeong jiyoonie. Saranghae~'

'nado, oppa~'

I ended the call and got up from his bed. I walked towards the kitchen and gasp at how nice and simple it was. It has white walls and counters. It even has a center island. It was very neat. Uwah, Chanyeol must be very tidy.

I opened the freezer to see what i can cook. Hmm, perfect! I'll just cook an omelette.

וו×

"mmmm." i mumbled as i digged on my food. This is satisfaction. Uwah. I am really hungry. I suddenly chocked on my own when i ate one big piece of the omelette. I kept on chocking until i drank water. Ahh, so refreshing.

וו×
[CHANYEOL'S POV]

"chanyeol-ah." i turned around and saw manager-nim.

"ne, manger-nim?"

"there's something we need to talk about.." he trailed off.

"okay, what is it manger-nim?" i asked.

"it's about..."

וו×

"yeobeoseyo?" jiyoon groaned as she answered my call. I knew this girl was sleeping.

"jiyoon-ah..." i trailed off.

"chanyeol oppa! How are you?" i gulped as she called me oppa. Do i have to do this?

"na gwaenchana. There's something i have to tell you..."

"bwo? Tell me what is it?" do i really need to do this? I-I reconsider right?

"i think... We... Need..."

"what?"

"we need to..." what should i do... Di i really need to do this?

×flashback×

"it's about your relationship with jiyoon..." he said.

"yeah, and what's wrong with our relationship?" i questioned him. He's offending me at this state.

"i'm sorry chanyeol... But you have to break up with her."

"what?!" i exclaimed. What the heck is he talking about?!

"i'm sorry. But there's this other company who wants you to marry their daughter." he said casually like nothing happend.

"i thought you support our relationship?! But now you're just gonna let me break up with her?! Is it easy for me to do that?! Why me?! There are other members who is interested in these—"

"because the company's daughter chose you!" he shouted.

"what?!" i exclaimed unbelievably.

"she chose you. And i did all i can to persuade her... But she still chose you. I'm sorry chan. But you have to do this for your own good. And for jiyoon's good. I'm sorry but i have no choice—"

"stop acting like my dad! You are not my dad to arrange me with some kind of brat! Do i have to do this?! Why is it very important for you—"

"because the company is losing money!"

"why is everything circling about money?! Is money that important?!"

"for us it is! You just don't understand why it is like this!"

"no, i won't do it!"

"oh you will. Let's see what will happen to jiyoon if you won't agree..." he smirked.

"w-what will you do to her?" i stuttered.

"hmm, the company's daughter will take care of her once you won't agree." he smirked again.

"fine! For jiyoon's safety, i will do it. But please, don't hurt her." i agreed.

"we didn't. You did." he smirked.

"fck you." i whispered.

"i heard that." he laughed with a smirk.

*end of flashback*

"we need to..." what should i do... Di i really need to do this?

"oppa, you're scaring me." a tear rolled down my cheek as she said that.

"we need to break up." i said and tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"oppa, you are just joking. Right?" she asked worriedly.

"mianhae, jiyoon-ah. It's just that i don't love you anymore. I found a girl that is much better than you. I hate when you laugh. I hate it when you smile. I hate it when you're happy. I was just playing with you jiyoon. You were just my game." after saying those i started to sob quietly.

"o-oppa, y-you're kidding me right?" i heard her sob. Please jiyoon, don't cry. I hate it when i see your tears. I hate it when you frowning. I hate it when you're sad. I guess we weren't meant to be...

"i guess... We weren't meant to be." i said and covered my mouth as i cried quietly.

"o-ppa n-no! T-this i-isn't real. P-please t-take back y-your w-words—"

"annyeong jiyoon. It was nice playing with you..." i said and ended the call. I started to cry on the edge of the bed until manager-nim came in.

"you did well." he smirked and pat my back.

"shut up!" i removed his hand from my back and continued to weep. The other members came in and asked what was wrong.

"i broke up with jiyoon." i cried and suddenly a fist landed on my cheek.

"what did i tell you?! I told you not to hurt her and now you've done this?! Hyung, why?! Why?!" sehun held the collar of my shirt as he glared at me. His eyes has fires. He was mad. Really mad. He was about to give me another punch, not until the other members held him back.

"get off me! First kris, tao and hannie hyung! And now jiyoon?! Who's next?! Don't talk to me hyung. Don't." he walked out of the room and slammed the door.

"he will understand. Okay?" suho hyung comforted me.

[JIYOON'S POV]

*RING*

?" i groaned as i answered the call. Ugh. It ruined my nap.

"jiyoon-ah..."

"chanyeol oppa! How are you?"

"na gwaenchana. There's something i have to tell you..."

"bwo? Tell me what is it?"

"i think... We... Need..."

"what?"

"we need to..."

"oppa, you're scaring me."

"we need to break up."

"oppa, you are just joking. Right?"

"mianhae, jiyoon-ah. It's just that i don't love you anymore. I found a girl that is much better than you. I hate when you laugh. I hate it when you smile. I hate it when you're happy. I was just playing with you jiyoon. You were just my game."

"o-oppa, y-you're kidding me right?" i sobbed as he as he said those.

"i guess... We weren't meant to be."

"o-ppa n-no! T-this i-isn't real. P-please t-take back y-your w-words—"

"annyeong jiyoon. It was nice playing with you..."

"chanyeol!" i shouted at the top of my lungs. I cried loudly as i hugged his pillow. It smells like him. But.. Why did he have to do this?! Can't he see that i love him very much... There's no reason for me to stay here anyways.

===============================

No facts for today😂