Chapter 5

Dean's POV*

"Man, she's playing you so bad."

I rolled my eyes. We were at RAW and Aj was out there sucking off Daniel Bryan's face. I'm tired of this, I wish I wasn't so attached to her. I decided to do something that I hopefully wouldn't regret. I stood up, Roman and Seth decided to follow me, knowing where I was going. We went up to the staircase and I told the guy to cue our music.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
SHIELD

We came down the stairs, getting Aj and Bryan's attention. Aj had a twisted smirk on her face and Daniel just frowned.

"Sorry to interrupt your little make out session, which nobody wants to see by the way." I spoke into a mic.

"What do you want, Ambrose?" Aj crossed her arms.

"Me? Oh nothing, just to crash the party. Its what we do." I shrugged.

Aj rolled her eyes and Daniel stepped forward, "I think you're jealous."

Why does EVERYBODY keep saying that?!!!

"For the last time, I'm not jealous!" I exclaimed.

"Mhm." Seth said from behind me.

I glared at him.

Daniel chuckled.

And I now regretted coming out here. I did the most logical thing that came to my mind, which was punching Daniel in the face. We went back and forth with punches and Aj had a smirk on her face as if she wanted this to happen.

Roman and Seth had to pull me and Daniel apart, which didn't work.. At all. I kept hitting Daniel until her started to bleed and that's when Roman pulled me away.

I noticed Aj was down the ramp already and blew me a kiss before skipping backstage.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath.

"Come on Deano." Seth said as we exited the ring and started walking back up the stairs.

I roamed the backstage area until I came across her. She looked at me and smirked and I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall.

"You think this is a game Aj? I'm not fucking done with you.." I spoke.

She looked kind of scared until her face turned into a twisted smile.

She laughed, "You're so jealous."

I sighed, realizing that this girl is impossible to get through to. But I knew that I still would not get over her.

"I'm not jealous." I muttered, letting go of her and walking away.

"Hey Ambrose!" Aj shouted after me and I hesitantly turned to her.

"What?" I asked.

"My room, 12:00. Be there." She said before skipping off.

What. The. Fuck. Is. My. Life.

I walked off to the locker room and grabbed my jacket and walked out the doors to the arena. Thousands of fans were screaming at me, it was a usual thing after a show.

I went to the Shield's car and waited for them. About half an hour later they came around.

"We were looking for you." Roman said.

"Here I am." I spoke.

"We can see that." Seth said.

"Can we just go now?" I leaned back on the seat.

"Okay."

It was currently 11:30. In half an hour I would have the decision of going to Aj's or staying away. I have no idea what the hell she wants.

Ugh.

We got to the hotel and I told the guys not to wait up for me. They went up to the room and I paced back and forth outside trying to figure out what I was going to do.

Don't do it Dean she's playing you.

Just do it, ya never know.

No, don't!

Come on, do it!

Ah fuck it.. Go for it.

I sighed, looking at my phone to see the time. 11:57 it read. Shit I gotta get up there.

I ran to the elevator and it was taking forever so I ran up the stairs and found her room. I knocked on the door and she took a second but she opened it.

"I knew you'd come. Now let's go." Aj said when she opened the door.

"Where are we going?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You'll see." She smiled and pulled my hand so I would have to follow her.

We got outside and started walking down the street. I was confused as to what we were doing.

"Close your eyes." She said.

I frowned, "Yeah, I'm not gonna do that."

"Why not? Don't you trust me?" She looked up at me.

"No, not at all." I said truthfully.

She frowned, "Please?"

"Ugh," I gave in, "okay fine but I swear if you do something then I'm going to be really mad."

"Okay okay, jeez." I closed my eyes and she lead me to an area.

"Open." She spoke.

Once I opened my eyes I was really confused. Why would she take me to..

"McDonald's?" I questioned.

"Yup, now let's go." She pulled me into the restaurant.

We ordered some food and waited for our number to be called. Luckily it take very long and we got our food rather quick. She smiled as she lead me to the kids play area.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled as she climbed in.

"Come in here with me." She said.

"Are you kidding? I can't fit in there." I grinned.

"Yes, you can! Come on." She giggled.

I'm gonna regret this.

I climbed up in where she was and she laughed, seeing how much I was struggling. There was a bigger space where she sat in and I went and sat next to her.

"I haven't been to McDonald's in forever." She said, looking around at her surroundings.

"Life without McDonalds just isn't right." I grinned.

"I know right." She returned the look.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I asked.

"Why not?" She shrugged, "let's go."

"Lead the way."

-------
Guys!! Aggghhhh I'm terribly sorry, it took me longer than I thought to start this story again but I am back now. This story will continue along with a few other I put on hold, love y'all thanks for being patient