Chapter 2

Dean's POV*

"Dean! Get your lazy butt up!" Seth and Roman jumped on my bed.

"Ugh, let me sleep!" I hit Seth in the face with a pillow.

"No, we're going to the gym, and your coming with us." Roman tried picking me up but I wouldn't budge.

"Jonathan Good, you get your ass up right now!" Roman yelled.

"Don't you pull that name stuff on me Ro, I know where you live." I grinned and started getting up.

I put on sweatpants and a T-shirt with my shoes and we walked out of the room. I looked around the empty halls and saw Cm Punk being pushed out of a room. A small figure I knew way too well appeared in the doorway and kissed him and shoved him out again. She winked at me before slamming her door.

"Damn," Seth said, "you like her?"

"Shut up Seth." I walked to the elevator.

We went to the gym and got mobbed by some fans, but for the most part we had a good workout time. I saw a lot of the other superstars and divas there as well. A couple hours later and Aj and Paige walked in. I didn't know I was staring until Paige pointed at me and Aj looked over to where I was. I fell off the treadmill and Roman and Seth laughed at me.

"Somebody's extra lovestruck today." Roman laughed.

"Roman, I'm gonna kick your ass." I warned him before getting up and running after him.

I tackled him to the ground and we wrestled around until we knocked stuff over. Soon enough we decided to go get something to eat. We agreed on McDonald's.

"So Dean, how's taming Aj going?" Seth asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"I don't think she can be tamed. Plus, she's still not my type." I stated.

"Dean, stop lying to us, everybody knows you like her. And once again, you do not have a type." Roman said.

I took my hot fudge sundae and smashed it in Roman's face. I also took my drink and dumped it on Seth's lap.

"Oh you did not just do that gurl!" Seth threw his sandwich at me.

We broke out into a huge food fight but unfortunately we got kicked out. People laughed at us because we were covered in food and ice cream and soda but oh well, we were weirdos. We drove to the hotel and cleaned up before heading out to do the Smackdown tapings.

I had a match against Dolph and no doubt Aj would be there.

"Oh hey Dean." Speak of the devil.

"Oh hi bitch." I turned to face her.

"How rude. I just wanted to wish you luck on your match." She grinned at me.

"Why? I don't need luck." I told her.

"Oh honey," she whispered into my ear, "you're gonna need it."

She skipped away and I was confused at what she had done or was going to do. I headed to the stairs and met up with Seth and Ro.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
S.H.I.E.L.D.

We walked down the stairs and did our normal entrance, this time Roman actually fell when jumping over the barricade. Me and Seth burst out laughing and Roman punched us in the shoulder.

"Oww!" Seth shouted.

I rolled my eyes and got in the ring. Seth and Roman stood outside the ring and watched on.

Dolph's theme played and I smirked when Aj skipped out. Dolph followed behind her and she got in the ring with him. Aj had a mic in her hand which made me kinda curious.

"Deanie!!" She screamed.

"Aj!!!" I got a mic and screamed back.

"Hi." She giggled.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Well.... I talked to bossman earlier and he had something to say." She smiled creepily.

Hunter's theme played and he walked out with Stephanie.

"Dean, Aj brought up some great points with us earlier and we decided that you needed a little challenge. So we have created you a new match." Stephanie said.

"It will be.. You against Dolph Ziggler, and Cm Punk. Good luck." She said.

Huh, what a challenge. (Note: sarcasm)

"Oh and Seth and Roman are banned from ringside." Triple H said.

Boo hoo

"And just one more thing.. This match is No DQ." Stephanie said before they walked away.

Yea, that might be a problem... Not

Alright guys and gals! The match will be next chapter. Hope y'all liked it, comment what ya think Love ya