Chapter 4

Dean's POV*

Roman decided to get us a new couch, which he dragged us all the way out to Big Lots for. He made us sit down on every single one they had in the store. When Roman went shopping for furniture, he had to try every thing before making a decision.

"Ok, how about this one?" He asked us, pointing to a black fuzzy sofa.

"Yeah whatever, Seth.. Please don't have sex on the couch again." A woman with a small child walked past us when I said that and gave me a disgusted look.

"Hey, how do you think he was made? The sky Gods?" I sarcastically said to the woman, referring to her son.

She rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"Dean you're an asshole." Seth laughed.

"Hey look who it is over there." Ro pointed towards the door.

Little Miss Aj Lee walked in with Paige by her side. I smirked and walked over.

"Are you following me?" I stood in front of her.

"Oh my God, yes, because I'm totally obsessed with you." She said sarcastically.

I smirked again, "I know you want me."

"In your dreams." She walked past me.

In my dreams, you're a lot nicer ya know...

"Why are you guys here?" Roman asked them.

"Well we need a new chair because Seth and Paige decided to have sex in our locker room and Seth started cu-."

"Woah woah woah! We don't have to get into detail here." Seth interrupted Aj.

"Hey, I'm not the one who had sex on a chair." She defended.

"Well... At least I'm fabulous!" Seth exclaimed, making everybody burst out in laughter.

"I don't know, Aj, I think he's gotcha there." I chuckled.

"You guys are crazy, now if you'll excuse us, we have a chair to find." Paige and Aj walked off to find a chair.

"So I'm really feeling this one." Roman said, referring to the black couch.

"Dammit, Roman, just get the couch already!" I exclaimed, earning a few looks of disapproval.

He went up and paid for it and we had to carry it out to the truck. We put it is the back and saw Paige and Aj walking out of the store with a comfy looking chair. We waved at them and they flipped us off. I rolled my eyes playfully before getting in the back of the truck. Roman drove us back to the arena to drop off the couch, where the producers could set it up in our room.

We went back to the hotel afterwards and surprise surprise, there was Aj and Punk outside. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry Deano." Seth put a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't care." I shrugged.

Of course I do, what the hell am I saying?

"Once again, terrible liar." Roman said, walking past us.

"Man, you never get enough, do ya?" I asked as we passed Aj and Punk.

"Excuse me?" Aj spoke.

"You're excused." I winked.

She rolled her eyes, "Wow, Ambrose, didn't realize we were in 5th grade."

"5th graders don't suck faces off of people in hotel entrance ways." I said.

"Sounds like someone's jealous." Punk said.

I chuckled, "I don't care what you think, Punk. Why don't you go back to your little girlfriend?"

"Ok, I will." He shrugged.

"Alright hold on, for one, I'm not your girlfriend. Second, why don't you go find yourself a girlfriend and stay out of my business, Ambrose." Aj spoke up.

"Can you guys just shut up, come on Dean." Roman pulled me inside.

"I swear, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into."

Hiya!! Sorry it's a short chapter :( Really wanna get back into updating for this one. I'm not finished with Something To Fight For Yet, but I've been getting a lot of questions for continuing this one and I figured that I can do both :)

Thanks for being so patient with me!

Love ya xx