Dean

A.N.: okay so today is Jensen's birthday! He's 39 and still looking hotter than all the guys at my school. Just like fine wine, he gets better with age ;) anyways this chapter is dedicated to the one and only Jensen Ackles! Enjoy!

I stared in aw at my own hands. I could not believe that I just did that. I look at Sam and I see him wide eyed with a huge smile going ear to ear. I look at Dean, and he was grunting while trying to pick himself up.

"That was amazing." Sam laughed but I was worried about Dean.

"Okay I am not experimenting with her anymore." Dean winced at the new pain as he strolled over to Sam and I.

I touched Dean on his shoulder to rub him, but he dodged my hand. "I am so sorry Dean. I had no idea that I could do that."

From the side of my eye, I seen that Cas appeared beside me. Cas brought his hand to my head and a bright light shined from his hand. When nothing happened, he brought his hand down with a frown on his face.

"You are stronger than I thought a Nephilim would be. This is not good." Cas shook his head in disapproval and went to sit down.

"Would do you mean this isn't good? What's wrong Cas? Tell us." Dean demanded.

Cas continued to shake his head as he looked deep in thought. "A Nephilim is supposed to be killed every time one is created. They can cause great danger to us celestial beings and humans and everything in general."

I worried for myself. I shared a frown with Cas as he stared at me, confusion in his eyes. "I never thought that I would have to be the one to do this."

Castiel stood up from his chair; I took a step back with the look that appeared on his face. I seen a slight shine from Castiel's hand and I noticed he slid his sword out from his trench coat sleeve. My eyes widened and I took several steps back with my hands up in surrender.

"Cas what are you doing?" Sam stood in between Cas and I which made Cas break the grimace that he had on his face.

"She cannot exist."

Dean furrowed his eyebrows, creating wrinkles on his forehead. "Cas! You can't just kill her. She is innocent. She hasn't done anything."

Cas continued to hold the angel sword in his tight grip. "She has. She came back to the past."

We all shared puzzled glances at each other. "To the past? Is that even possible? And how would you even know?"

"Well for one, she is the baby inside of Ms. Kline. She is Lucifer's spawn. Did you guys not hear Lucifer when  he called Marissa his daughter? And it is very much possible because she is a Nephilim."

Cas continued to walk towards me. If my heart wasn't pounding against my rib cage, well it was now. "Wait," Castiel stopped in his tracks and all three men stared at me. "If I went back to the past, why don't I remember?"

"The day you said things began to get weird, was the day future you went back to the past. Or for us, it would be present. I think future you wanted to check up on present you to make sure things were going as planned."

"What would future Marissa want to make sure of?" Dean asked Cas.

"I don't know. Maybe future Marissa wanted to make sure that she knew Lucifer was her father, that she was born and safe, and--" Cas stopped talking and his expression now changed to a stern look.

"And what?" Sam asked. Everyone was so on edge and we were losing patience.

"And to make sure that present Marissa embraces her powers."