They Are Real

I was so excited to go to school to show my friends that I met Jared and Jensen. Since today is my last day of class for this week, I get to spend all of Friday, Saturday and Sunday posting my pictures and writing on my blog about them.

It's five minutes before noon and I see my two friends sitting in the grass, side by side.

"Guy's you will never guess who I met yesterday!" I throw my bag to the floor and sit across from them. They scoot in closer, just as excited as me to hear about who I met.

"Who?" They say simultaneously.

I take out my phone and scroll through my gallery. I have to get my proof ready because I know they won't believe me. "I met Jared and Jensen at the store! Look it." I say as I shove my phone in both of their faces.

They lean back to focus on the image on my phone and look at me confused. "Are we supposed to know these men?" My friend Noel asked.

"Um yeah! They are the main actors on Supernatural! Don't act dumb. We only watch it every Thursday night." I put my phone down and look at the picture one more time. I smile to myself and remember the weird and good time I had.

My other friend, Steph, looks at me worried. "No, Rissa. We watch reruns of Teen Wolf on Thursday nights."

I furrow my eyebrows together knowing that a visible wrinkle shows on my forehead when I do that. "What are you guys talking about? We watch Supernatural." I said a little louder. I was starting to become annoyed that they were acting dumb. I know I'm not making any of this up. We've been watching Supernatural every Thursday night since 2008.

Steph and Noel looked at eachother and then back at me. "Ris, I don't know what you want to hear. I've never heard of that show and I've never seen those men." Noel placed her hand on my leg but removed her hand when she seen that I was really upset.

I rolled my eyes at them and grabbed my bag. "Whatever. I don't have time to play these games with you guys. I have to go to class. Don't come to my house tonight. You guys can watch Teen Wolf together without me."

I walked quickly to my class before they could catch me, if they wanted to try. I honestly don't know why they are acting like this. What's the point of acting like a show doesn't exist when they only have blogs of the damn show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■
My class was over as fast as it had started. Thank Chuck it did. I wasn't in the mood to learn, thanks to Steph and Noel.

I got in my car and drove home. If my friends weren't excited, at least my mom could be excited with me.

I pulled up into the driveway and seen that my mom's car was missing. I frowned, automatically missing my mom. She's a nurse so she has to work 12-hour shifts. Sometimes even more. I'll be lucky if I get a chance to say goodnight to her.

I unlocked my front door and stepped in, smelling the dinner that my mom made before she left to work. I appreciate all that my mom does for me. Especially supporting me while I attend college.

I read the note that my mom leaves every day before she leaves to work:

Dinner is in the oven. Tried out a new recipe. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Love, mom.

I open the oven and the delicious aroma fills my nostrils. I take out the plate and it looks like Salisbury steaks with mashed potatoes. I dig into the food and I turn on the t.v., ready to watch my favorite show.

Time ticks by and it's almost 8 o'clock. I begin to grow more excited by the minute, especially knowing that the guys I met at the store only a day before are now going to show on my television.