“Better, much better since you last visit. His throat seems to be the only thing upsetting him and he feels drowsy a bit sometimes but other than that his fever’s disappearing.” The excitement and relief was quite clear in Halaeme’s voice, making Lyatria smile brightly.

“May I see him?” She asks. 

“Oh yes, of course! Right this way!” Halaema lead Lyatria and Aethor to the back of the house into a room with a single bed, dresser, and a nightstand on the left of the bed. On the far right side wall was a window, left open to let in some fresh air. Laying in the bed was a young boy, no more than 6 years old, with dirty blond hair. Hid round face looked a bit flushed but not too much.

Halaema gently sat down on the bed and began stroking her son’s head. “Lassion, Lyatria is here, love.” She said quietly. 

The young boy slowly opened his eyes, uttering a croaky moan sounded from his lips. He turned his head until his eyes landed on Lyatria and a wide smile grew on his face.

Lyatria smiled back and sat down on a stool that was next to the nightstand. “Hello Lassion, how are you feeling today?” She asked him as she helped him sit up.

“A lot better, Lady Lyatria, but my throat still hurts.” He said quietly, not trying to agitate his voice any more than it already is.

“That’s good, your mother told me that your throat has been bothering you and that you feel tired a lot, is that true?” She asks and Lassion nods his head. Lyatria placed hand against the boy’s head pleased that his fever has definitely disappeared. “Alright love, now I just want you to remove your shirt for a bit so I can check for anything else, ok?” 

Lassion did what she said and Lyatria placed her palm over his chest. Closing her eyes, she concentrated, blocking out other sounds around her. She concentrated on Lassion’s heartbeat, breathing and the heat his body gave off. As she did this a soft white, light appeared in her hand and spread all over Lassion’s body. The light tickled Lassion’s skin making him slightly giggle. 

Lady Lúthel taught this spell to Lyatria, when healing somebody, the white light covers one’s body searching for any injury or illness. That way the caster can pinpoint what they need to heal. So far, the spell was telling her that the only place that needs healing is his throat. His body is a bit weak from fighting the fever he had for a week but the medicine she has will get him back on his feet in no time. 

When she ended the spell, the white light disappeared and Lyatria opened her eyes. She told him that his throat was nothing to worry about and his body is still recovering its energy from the fever but she has a few things to help with that as well. Lassion put his shirt back on and Halaema tucked him back in bed so he could sleep. 

Lyatria, Halaema and Aethor left the sleeping boy alone and greeted by Aubron and his son Bornith. “Lyatria, you are looking beautiful as ever!” Aubron roared and swooped Lyatria into a bone-crushing hug.

“Its…good…to see you too…Sir Aubron!” She gasped. 

Behind him, Bornith stood near the doorway smirking in amusement as his father crushed Lyatria. “Hello Lyatria!” She waved at him still trapped in Aubron’s death hug.

Finally, Halaema patted her husband’s shoulder and said, “Alright now, let her go before squeeze her to death.” He did as his wife said and set Lyatria down on the ground letting her breath.

“Hah, you still have that insane strength of yours, Sir Aubron.” Lyatria said taking in deep breaths. 

“Ha! Perks with cutting down trees and working in the fields! You should try it sometime!” Said Aubron in his loud and deep voice.