Reptile Or Feline?

Mulai dari awal

« Magnificient. » he said, walking around your figure, analysing your body from an acute eye.

« Can you spread your wings ? », he added, looking at you, fascination glowing his blueish eyes.

You sighed heavily, and focussed on the sense of your back and slowly spread your wings.

« Half dragon, half human. Fascinating. « he muttered, raising his hand and touching your new born wings.

« You sound like Sherlock » you said, controlling your hoarse voice.

He chuckled, still observing you.

« Change me back to normal Stephen. Now . I don't feel well. I have strange urges. I want to eat you, to plant my fangs in your skin and feel the blood invades my mouth. » you threatened, your whole body fighting against the predator and the human instincts.

« Fine, my little Smaug ».

He immediately stepped back and repeated the spell. You closed your eyes, waiting a few seconds. This time, what strike you was the smell, the enhanced sense of smell, invading your nostrils. You smelled the grass, the water of Cologne of Stephen and the vague smell of meat in the air. You blinked again and different sounds reached your ears. On the top of your head, you felt something moves, each time a sound echoed, or the way the wind brushed the leaves or the branches. You gently tapped your head to be met by the soft material of two furry ears, or should I say : kitty ears. You also noticed your clothes were falling apart gradually and you knew they wouldn't handle another shift. The transformation into a half dragon had ripped the back of your tunic, and two white holes left the frisky air shivering your skin. Then you noticed the change in your balance and you turned on yourself to see in shock, AGAIN, a furry tail coming from your back. « Oh, god. A neko ? » you thought, your eyes widening.

« Stephen. I am going to KILL you ! » you shouted, pissed off.

However, Stephen was perfectly calm, too calm in fact. When your eyes locked, the glimmer of lust in his blue eyes sent shivers down your spine. But still, your anger overwhelmed you and you cast the spell of transformation on him, or rather the little one you knew and that you used to look like a celebrity when you didn't have the mean to buy the same clothes. You thought about Sherlock, his curly hair, his purple shirt, and the long coat with the collar up. Stephen, didn't have time to react and when he realised who he was, he surprised you. Instead about being pissed, he smirked at you.

« Oh, oh, what have I done ? » you murmured, slowly stepping back.

Stephen closed the distance between the two of you and cupped your face, making you look at him.

« Say my name » asked, staring at you strangely.

« Stephen , what are you doing ? »

He smirked, leaning closer and whispering in your ear.

« Are you sure about that ? »

Your heartbeat quickened and a blush reached your cheeks. One of his thumb stroke your lips, and you fight the urge to lick your lips. Frozen, you didn't dare to move.

One of his hands found your lips while the other pet your head, and something you never imagine could happen happened : you purred. Stephen dressed as Sherlock rose an eyebrow at you muttering « Interesting » and kept on stroking your head, in particular between the ears. Purring, you closed your eyes, enjoying the feeling and a smile reached your lips. They were soon covered by another pair of lips and you kissed him back. He may have changed you in a half dragon and half cat form, you couldn't deny your feelings for the sorcerer supreme. You kissed him back, snaking your hands around his neck. You played with his new curly hair, making him groan. Moving in sync, he deepened the kiss, licking your lower lip asking for entrance which you granted gladly. A dance of tongues began and he pushed his body against yours, making you stumbled. Too focussed in the kiss which was driving you crazy, you didn't notice Stephen opened a portal to his room and stepped in it, with you still clutching him, until the back of your knees met the bed and make you fall on it, breaking the kiss. You tried to catch your breath but the sight of Stephen or rather Sherlock undressing himself made you gasp. He slowly removed each button of the shirt, the purple shirt which enlightened his eyes and which made your heart fluttered when you saw it in the show. His slender fingers softly grabbed your hand to put it on his topless chest.

« Do you feel it ? » he asked, looking at you in the eyes.

His warmth wrapped your hand, and the soft quickened speed of a heartbeat echoed in your palm.

« Y..Yes » you stuttered, mesmerized by his two blue pools.

He leant closer and kissed you again. But this time, it was full of passion, lust and hunger . Shivers rolled down from your neck to your core. You kissed him back as fiercely as you could but he knew how to use his tongue, and soon, he was laying you on the bed., trailing kisses down your neck. Your cheeks were burning and your hands were roaming over his tanned and toned chest, feeling his muscles under your touch, the way his breath hissed on your neck when you passed your hands near his V-line. He groaned and took your hands, pinning you down. One of his hand started to stroke your skin, slowly removing your clothes until you were in your lacy black underwear. He released your wrists, admiring your half naked body and you blushed, trying to cover yourself. You were not fat or thin, but you didn't like to show yourself. He sat up on the bed and placed a kiss on your collarbone, then slowly trailing up from your neck, to your jawline and finally your lips. You focussed on his lips, the way his tongue caressed yours and his hands massaging your breasts. You moaned in his mouth and you felt him smiled into the kiss. He was taking his time, showing to you how much he cared and loved you almost worshipping you, how precious you were to him, even with kitty ears.

Suddenly two « pop » were heard and you looked around you trying to see what was that sound.

« It seems the spell wore off. Yours too. Shame, you were so adorable in a neko form Y/N.».

Your name rolled on his tongue like a drug and you jumped on him, straddling him. This time, you kissed him tenderly, your hands trailing down his trousers while he moaned at your attention. You bit his lip, making him gasp and you took the opportunity to slip your tongue in his mouth, dancing with his. You smiled when you felt the voluminous bulge under your hand. He was clearly reacting to your touch. Soon, the last piece of garments was scattered on the floor and intense pleasure was overwhelming your body. Every each of your skin was on fire, your breathing was panting and moans were escaping your lips. Your legs wrapped around his waist, his thrusts were slow, letting you adjusted to his size, before started to settle a rhythm. Stephen's groans echoed in your ear and you tightened your grip around his neck, holding him closer to you. You felt your walls clenched around him at each thrust and soon an intense wave of pleasure submerged you in the warm embrace of your climax. Stephen followed soon after a few thrusts and collapsed next to you, leaving a trail of kisses on your collarbone. You stroked his cheekbones, admiring his features and the bright glimmer of happiness shining in his striking blue eyes. You put your weight on your elbow and kissed him softly, letting your hands play with his hair.

« I love you. » you muttered in his ear, gently nibbling it.

He moaned at your contact and grabbed your face, kissing you roughly.

« God, I love you more »

And he kissed you again with a fierce passion you never thought he possessed.  

A/N: So any thought? Did you like it?