Chapter 12: London

CHAPTER TWELVE

LONDON

JULI POV

We found a pub with stain glass windows and plenty of room to bunk down in while we searched for demons here. I pulled my long blonde hair into a braid as I watched Jared drool over Mel again. Bubu was sweeping the floor while Ana and Lee hauled out the supplies for dinner. Jared and Ricki were guarding since Jared was trying to get to know Mel today. I felt arms wrap around me and leaned back so I could look up at Max. 

We'd been going at these demons for months and we still hadn't gone all the way. I was beginning to wonder if we ever would. Sighing I pressed closer so that I could feel his erection pressed against my back. I smiled as he grunted and stood up straighter. Pressing my hand to my mouth to hide my grin I bent down and grabbed my bag off the floor. I looked back to see Max staring at my butt. I straightened up, took a deep breath and walked over to Ricki before I could change my mind about what I was about to do. 

"Hey Ricki. I'm going to go upstairs and take a nap but I'll come back down at midnight to take over Nia's shift. I know she'll be tired after training Will all day." His eyes narrowed as he glanced over at Max then back at me. He started to speak but I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him as I beat him to the punch. 

"I'm the leader here and I am eighteen. I can make my own decisions besides I..." I was cut off as Ricki interrupted me. 

"I know Juli just be careful and I'd put up a shield if I were you." My eyebrow raised. 

"Why?" He grinned then. 

"Trust me." Nodding I turned to walk upstairs only pausing to speak with Nia who'd just come in from training outside. 

"I'll take over at midnight." Nia nodded as I continued upstairs.

.........

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT

I knew I had about twenty minutes before Max finished up eating. I would have ate but I my stomach had butterflies in it. I sighed and looked in the mirror. My skin had tanned from spending so much time outside and it looked great against the bright red V-neck that stopped above my stomach. I turned and looked at the back of the black mini skirt that barely covered my ass. It wasn't lingerie but it was who I was. 

"Juli?" I turned to see Ana, Lee, Mel, and Nia standing inside the doorway staring at me. I blushed and sat down on the couch by the window. 

"Thank goodness. I'm so freaking. Don't get me wrong I want this and I know I'm ready but I don't know what I'm doing." Mel sat down beside me as she started unbraiding my hair. 

"You just need to chill. You love him and you know it. Now sit still and let me fix your hair. Lee get her nails and Nia get that herb for glowing skin. Ana go downstairs and keep Max busy for a few." Ana nodded and rushed downstairs.

........

Max walked in a few minutes after the girls left and I'd put up a shield. I turned to look at him and all my fears faded away. I took advantage of the shock on his face to pull him in the door and shut it behind him. He met my gaze as I stepped closer. 

"Are you sure?" I smiled seductively and licked my lips as I looked him up and down. 

"Hell yes. Now take your clothes off." He grinned at my words as he shook his head. 

"You first baby." I paused then pulled my shirt off. Then I turned and pressed against him as I bent down and took off the skirt so I pressed my ass against him. Then I straightened so I could see his expression at my matching black lace lingerie. But as soon as our eyes met we all over each other. My hand reached down to grab his erection as his tongue ran down the side of my neck. I moaned as he bent down to capture my clit in his mouth and I felt my juices slide down my leg. He looked up in knowing as he pulled me toward the bed. I started to lie down but he stopped me.