Chapter 11: Demons and Home

Start from the beginning

"Never mind I'm going to kill all of you anyway." Straitening her spine she walked past them to us as we all went through the door that the girl stood at. We walked in to a room with a large bathtub as she shut the door behind her, leaving the demons outside except for one. She gestured towards the tub filled with water as the demon spoke. 

"Master says get clean. Put on your new clothes. He says you'll be beautiful concubines. He also has a wonderful surprise. Hurry now and Nia here will explain the rules." With that he turned shutting the door behind him. Nia walked to the bathtub as the lock clicked on the door. She said nothing as we all stared at her. Her eyes were green and her skin was the color of milk chocolate. She was very beautiful as her black hair flowed down her back. I didn't understand why she was putting up with these demons. But I bit my tongue everybody had their reasons. 

"I'm Juli. This is Mel and Ana." I gestured forgetting my knee and almost fell on her. She set me up against Ana glaring daggers at me. 

"Take off the clothes and get in. He will want you soon." I started to speak but Ana beat me to it. 

"That's it? You just go along? Screw that he has my sister and our family." I placed a hand on her arm as she looked at me. 

"Just take off your clothes and get in. We can't do anything here." I glanced at Nia who was glaring those daggers again. We settled in the bathtub as I struggled not to bump my knee. Nia sighed got a mixture from the side of the bathtub and lifted up my knee to place the mixture on it. I looked up at her as the pain faded away. 

"It's a remedy that heals pain. Do not try to fight. I did and it did not work. He made me watch, as your fixing to do, as he kills off your family. He will save the smallest and weakest one and use them to keep you in line. If you fight he uses his powers to find your weaknesses'. After he's done he invades you, he takes your innocence and he keeps you here. He has my three year old brother on a chain and makes him dance for his entertainment. I fight him every time but he won't kill me because I want it. I stepped out, my knee no longer hurting, as I slipped on the black dress Wazaar wanted us to wear. Glancing at Anya I twisted my hair into a knot. 

"He'll die tonight powers or not. Nobody messes with the twins." Nia said nothing.

.........

We stood in front of him, waiting. Lee knelt beside him on all fours, she seemed calm but I could feel her raging inside. Ana and Mel were silent beside me as the guys were ushered into the room. They were ordered to bow before their master but they all refused, even Bubu. He was determined to help this time. I winced as they were struck in the knees until they finally fell. 

"Ana, I never got to say I love you." My head jerked as I struggled to keep my eyes from looking at Jared. He couldn't touch our twin abilities. Ana spoke back to Jared before I could. 

"I love you too. Stop, don't change your expression and keep your head down, I can feel your smile. He took our physical powers that we attack with but missed our twin abilities. We can be a lot more organized now but Ricki, Max, and Mel won't be able to help. So here's what we'll do...." I gritted my teeth as I realized Ana would have to take the brunt of this but I didn't say anything. I watched as Ana relaxed her shoulders and slinked over to Wazaar. Her eyes smoldered as she sauntered closer then slid into his lap. He blinked but didn't push her away as she slid a hand down his chest. Then with a look of pure lust on her face she kissed him as I stepped forward and placed my hand in Wazaar's.  

Sighing I felt Raven's teeth biting into me but I growled low in my throat. I knew Wazaar had figured out what we were doing and was using my fear to stop me. It wouldn't work this time. I was better than this and I was stronger. Fear only fueled my resolve it didn't control me anymore. I felt fire curling in my hair as I drew my powers from him back into me but it didn't hurt me. But it hurt him when it slid down my arm and leapt onto him.