"She was gotten into a lot of troubles back in Ryu. Our mother decided to move her to the same school as me so that she won't make troubles anymore."

"A bad girl, huh?" Jimin said. "Is she pretty?"

Dahyun and I chuckled as we saw Jiwoo widened her eyes and smacked Jimin's arm... harshly.

That's gonna hurt a lot.

"Who's older, you or her?"

"I'm older... by 12 minutes."

"What wizard is she?" Jimin asked, with Jiwoo glaring at him.

"A water wizard."

"Heol, same wizard as me," Jimin said.

He looked at Jiwoo who was crossing her arms and rolling her eyes, then he said, "Jiwoo ah, I'm just kidding~ You know I love you, right?"

Jiwoo scoffed while rolling her eyes again.

"I smell war," Dahyun whispered to me.

I whispered back while chuckling, "The war is near."

"Speaking of the devil, there she is," Yoongi said as a girl came towards us.

"Yoongi ah, there you are!"

"Yoonji ah, you've come," Yoongi said.

"Ugh, what a long boring ride in the train. Thank God, this school looks really nice."

"By the way, Yoonji ah, these are my friends," he said, "introduce yourself."

A girl whom I had seen before and looked exactly like Yoongi bowed to us, then smiled. "Hi, everyone! I'm Min Yoonji, Yoongi's twin sister. I'm a new transfer student and I'm a water wizard. Nice to meet you, I hope we can get along well."

Jiwoo widened her eyes when Jimin immediately stood up to give Yoonji a hand shake.

"Annyeong, Min Yoonji. I'm Park Jimin, a water wizard too."

"Ah, a sunbae! Is it okay for us to hang out if you're my sunbae?"

"Totally okay. Your brother is Dahyun's sunbae, they get along well."

"Who's Dahyun?"

Dahyun, who sat beside me, stood up and stretched out her hand. "I'm Kim Dahyun, an ice wizard."

Yoonji shaked her hand, then replied, "Annyeong, Kim Dahyun!"

All of us, excluding Jiwoo, introduced ourselves to Yoonji. It turned out she was a nice girl, a bit savage like her brother but still kind.

Yoonji noticed Jiwoo crossing her arms since she was here. "Hey, I haven't known your name," she said while stretching out her hand to Jiwoo, "I'm Min Yoonji."

"You've already told everyone your name."

"Well, you haven't told me yours."

Jiwoo raised her eyebrow. Jimin elbowed her, telling her to introduce herself, but Jiwoo glared at him instead. I understood that he didn't mean to be biased toward Yoonji, it was kind of impolite to refuse shaking someone's else hand when they already stretched out their arm.