Chapter 5

So, when anybody has a conversation with their brain the brains words will be like this: MCR needs to get back together. Got it?
And I would like to dedicate this chapter to @ArchIsNotAwesome

Mikey POV

Ray ordered the pizza and we all waited for it to come. To pass the time, we decided to play truth or dare. "Okay Mikey, truth or dare?" Frank asks me. "Um... Dare!" He looks at Gerard and then back at me. "I dare you... To kiss Ray!" Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck. Why did I have to pick dare?! I mean, I think I like him. Whenever I'm near him I get butterflies, what does this mean? Do I like him or not?
I look at Ray, who happens to be right next to me, and move closer to him. My heart beats a mile a minute as he moves closer too. His lips connect with mine and we kiss for a good minute, I pull away and stare at Ray blushing madly. Frank and Gerard start clapping. "Beautiful." Gerard says. "Gerard I will-" I'm interrupted by the sound of our doorbell, "I'll get it!" Gerard gets up off the floor and goes to the door. He comes back with the pizza and sets it on the table. "Its about time the pizza came." Frank says grabbing a slice. We all grab a slice and we sit back down on the floor. Ray is sitting unusually close to me, but weirdly it doesn't bother me. "You guys wanna continue playing truth or dare?" Frank asks. I shake my head no, to be honest it kind of is a kids game. "Gerard?" He shakes his head. "Ray?" Ray just shrugs. "Well what are we going to do?" Just then, and idea pops into my head. "You guys wanna have a sleep over??" Gerard squeals with excitement. "OMG YES!!!!" He continues, "Frank you are with me, and Ray you are with Mikey." Gerard runs upstairs to his room with Frank, leaving me with Ray once again. "Lets just go to my room." I get up off the floor and we walk to my room.

Ray POV

When we get to Mikey's room, I sit on the bed and Mikey sits in his chair. "What do you want to do?" He asks. "I have an idea. But you have to close your eyes." He closes his eyes. "I feel stupid." I chuckle. "What's your idea?" He asks. "It's a surprise. Now keep you eyes shut!" I walk over to him and lean close to his face.
Okay, deep breaths, I'm going to do this and I won't talk myself out of it.
I lean closer and I kiss him. I get ready for him to pull away and say 'what was that for?!' But surprisingly he kisses back. We both pull away and stare at each other. "I-uh..." He stutters.
I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna ask him out.
You should, it would be a lot less awkward if you do. You know he likes you.
Alright, but how am I going to do this? I'm a nervous wreck!
Just take it slow and ask him! It's that easy!
You sure?
I'm positive. When am I ever wrong?
I can think of a lot of times when you were wrong.

"Mikey?" I continue, "I have a very important question I must ask you." He starts to get a little nervous. "W-what is it Ray?" I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "I was wondering if you wanted to be my... Boyfriend?"

Mikey POV

Sweet Jesus, Ray just asked me out! I can't believe this! What should I say?? Yes or no??
Say yes! You have a huge crush on him.
Okay, I am saying yes. I absolutely cannot believe this! I've had a crush on him ever since I saw him!
"Hell yeah!" I hug him tightly. "Too... Tight.." I loosen my grip. "Sorry." He smiles. "It's fine." I look up at him. "Should we sleep? Cause it's like almost midnight and we have school tomorrow. And I'm pretty tired myself." I yawn. "Yeah, lets go to bed." We go to my bed and we lay down cuddling each other and with that I fell into a deep sleep.

This is a super short chapter, I know, but hey at least Ray and Mikey got together! -CC