Chapter 3

Ray POV

"Frank and Gerard have been gone for a while, I wonder what they could be doing." I say and Mikey shrugs. "Honestly, I really don't want to know." I chuckle. "Should we go find them?" He nods. "Lunch is almost over anyway, so yeah, we can go find them." We stand up and walk out of the lunch room. When we turn the corner, I see Mikey trip and fall. "Fuck." I help him up. "You ok?" I ask him, he nods.

He is so adorable! I will scream 'I LOVE MIKEY' at the top of my lungs, I don't care that I will embarrass Mikey, I want the whole world to know!

"What did you trip over?" I ask helping him up. "My big ass feet, and long ass legs." I laugh. "Hey, I got this big fro on top off my head. A lot of things get stuck in my hair, I don't like it." Mikey looks at my hair. "I like your fro!" He ruffles my hair and I smile. We walk around trying to find Gerard and Frank.
After almost walking around the whole school, we finally find Frank and Gerard. "Where the hell were you two?!" Mikey questions. "W-we were in the bathroom, and this guy came in and saw us kissing and called us fags and he beat up Frankie." Gerard explains. "Yeah, I got hurt pretty bad." Frank shows us his bruises. "At least you didn't break anything." I say. "Good thing I didn't, I'm pretty sure the kid almost broke one of my ribs." Frank held his side and then winced in pain. "Wait, hold up. You two were kissing? Are you guys dating now?" Mikey questions them. "Yes Mikey, we were kissing. But one kiss doesn't mean we're dating." Frank nods in agreement. "But we could be dating." Frank looks at Gerard and Gerard starts to blush. "Ooh, someone get a spotlight on these two love birds!" I say clapping excitedly. "So Gerard, will you be my boyfriend?" Gerard nods and hugs Frank squealing like a teenage fangirl. "Listen here Frank, if you break my brothers heart I will rip your spine out and shove it up your ass. Understand?" He nods nervously.
Maybe I should tell Mikey I like him.
Should I?
I shouldn't.
Why are decisions so hard to make?
I mean, I have been giving him hints. But are they enough?
My thoughts are interrupted by the bell, which I'm guessing that it means lunch is over "Come on lets go." Mikey says to me. "Where are we going?" I look at him confused. "To Narnia Ray, to Narnia."
"Well what are we waiting for?! Lets go!" I am Troy bolting through the hallway, practically knocking people down in the process. "Slow down!!" Mikey laughs while running after me. I slow my pace a little, letting Mikey catch up to me and all my gloriousness. "How in the world do you run so fast?" He pants. "Its a gift from the fro fro gods." I say.

Gerard POV

Rikey is so canon, I swear to the emo gods it is real. "So Frank, its just me and you now. What do you want to do?" He smiles. "Lets go to one of those music rooms that no one is using, maybe I could see if there is a guitar there and see if you have any musical talent." I put a hand on my chest. "Of course I have musical talent!"
"What is your musical talent?" Frank asks. "Its a surprise sweetie."
"Come on, tell me!" I shake my head. "You will find out when we get to the music room." He sighs and we walk to the music room.

Frank picks up a guitar and strums a few chords. "So sweetheart, show me your musical talent." I smile and clear my throat. I start singing a song I have been working on.

"Now I know, that I can't make you stay. But where's your heart? But where's you heart? But where's your... And I know there's nothing I can say to change that part, to change that part, to change! So many bright lights that cast a shadow, but can I speak? Well is it hard understanding? I'm incomplete. A life that's so demanding, I get so weak. A love that's so demanding, I can't speak... I am not afraid to keep on living! I am not afraid to walk this world alone! Honey if you stay I'll be forgiving, nothing you can say can stop me going home."
Frank's jaw drops and I smile. "I'm still working on it, that's all I have right now." I say. "You wrote that?!" I nod. "Its an amazing song, and your voice is amazing too!" He continues. "Do you have a name for the song?" I shake my head. "Still thinking of one. Maybe you could help me finish it?" He nods. "Totally! I would love to! He smiles. "Yay!!" I clap excitedly.

We spend the rest of the day in the music room, fooling around with the instruments with me occasionally singing. "Frankie, its almost time to leave school! The bell will ring in a minute!" I dance around excitedly, earning a few chuckles from Frank. The bell rings and I grab Frank's hand and we run out of the music room to the front door of the school. "Lets wait for Ray and Mikey to show up." Frank tells me. "Okay." I plop down on the floor waiting impatiently.

Hey guys! Sorry its been a while since I've updated, I've just been busy with school and all that shit.
Please accept this photo of Gerard Way being hot as always as an apology!-CC (stay weird my frens)