Chapter 10

Loren began getting dressed for the party as Callie was just waking up from her nap. Callie...dad told us to call mom. Loren said. I'm not calling her! He's lucky I'll go to the class he signed me up for. Callie said sitting up. Are you gonna call her? Callie asked. I'm not ready to speak to her. Loren said. Well then done deal. Dad'll understand that we aren't ready. And mom will just have to accept that. Callie said going to the bathroom.

Loren,question...should I just go to the party? I'm gonna be bored in here by myself and dad won't be home until late probably. Callie said. YES! Come to the party with me. Please! Loren begged. Fine...but you have to do my makeup and my hair. Callie said. Deal! Loren said smiling.

Callie looked in her closet and looked at all her dresses. Loren...help! Callie yelled. Yes. Loren said sweetly. I don't know which dress. I want to make a great impression. Callie said. For Jake. Loren said smiling. No! Callie said rolling her eyes playfully. Okay,okay...how about this dress?! Loren said going in Callie's closet and pulling out a dress. Callie smiled at Loren widely and she hugged her. Thank you! Callie said burying her head in Loren's shoulder. No problem lil sis! Loren said stroking Callie's hair.

Callie put on the dress and Loren started her makeup and hair as she was already finished with herself.

About 20 minutes later,Callie looked at herself in the mirror and she smiled as Loren walked in the bathroom. You like? Loren asked smiling. I love! Callie said smiling. Okay let's go! Loren said smiling. Okay. Callie said. They walked downstairs carefully since they had on heels.