Chapter 7

Darien pulled into the school parking lot and got out along with Callie and Loren. They walked through the halls while students eyed them down and some students looked down because the chief was in the school which rarely happened.
They walked into the principal's office and there she sat doing paperwork. Ms.Williams...how were you! Darien said smiling. How were you chief Jacobs. Are these your two daughters you were telling me about? Ms.Williams asked. Yes ma'am. I was just wondering if they can start today. I have some police duties waiting for me down at the station. Darien said. Yes! Of course. I had our assistant print out everything they need to know. Ms.Williams said. Okay thanks. I have to get going but girls,have a awesome day here at Lakeside High School. Darien said walking out of the office.

I'm Ms.Williams and I am the principal of this school. She said. I'm Callie. She said. I'm Loren. She said. Cute names. You ladies look a lot alike. Ms.Williams. Get that a lot. Callie and Loren said chuckling. Well,here are your schedules. Class starts in about 5 minutes so you can check around your locker. We made sure to put you guys in the same hall. Ms.Williams said. Thanks. Loren said smiling. Callie smiled and they both walked out the office.

Callie and Loren's first period class was history. Why do we have this first? Loren said rolling her eyes. Suck it up. Callie said pulling Loren in the class. Good morning class! Ms.Jones is in now. SIT DOWN! The teacher said stern. Everyone rushed to their seats and sat down. Thank you. Today we have 2 new students and you might look at them and find them very familiar. Ms.Jones said. As soon as she was about to introduce Loren and Callie,a boy walked in and sat down in the back of the classroom. Mr.Simmons,you are late! Ms.Jones said. I don't think 3 minutes is that late. But you can write it up if you want! He said. Callie looked back at him and snickered. As I was saying,our two new students are Callie Jacobs and Loren Jacobs. Ms.Jones said. The class looked at them...some whispered some smiled. Would you like to introduce yourselves. Ms.Jones said. No thank you. Callie said smiling. The class chuckled. Okay. Then I guess we could get on with the lesson! Ms.Jones said turning around and began writing notes on the board.