Make Up

It's been a few weeks since The Twins went on tour they have already done and seen so many new places and fans all around the world.

It hurt see all the videos and photos on their social media.

"I could've been there." I said touching the screen of my phone crying. "He looks so happy."

"Girl it's okay to cry but you haven't gone out of the house for weeks you need to do something." (Y/f/n) said.

"I miss him." I said ignoring her comment.

"(Y/n).." she sat on the couch with me. "Let it go."

"What?" I said to her

"He had to do this if you told him to stay he would resent you forever! And you wouldn't want that."

"But what about the wedding? Our future?"

"That will all be here when he comes back."

"Will it?" I said knowing it probably wouldn't "he hasn't texted me or called me or anything!"

"Well neither have you."

I looked at my phone and went to Grayson's contact. "Do you think I should?"

"If you think it's time yes. Just wait until he's done with a show okay."

"Okay."

She got up and said "well that was progress! I'm gonna go get us some pizza and ice cream."

"Yay!" I said as she left.

I held my phone tightly "I'm gonna call him."

I looked at my clock to see when the show was over.

It was over in 1 hour.

"Okay you can do it!" I said "just have to wait a little bit longer!"

It has been 30 minutes and (y/f/n) came back with pizza and ice cream.

We ate the food while we watched (your favorite Tv show).

The time went by really fast because I was actually having fun.

I looked at the time.

the show has been over for two hours.

My eyes went wide.

"I have to go call him!!" I yelled as you ran into my room and left my friend on the couch alone.

I dialed his number and it rang.

And rang.

And rang.

Finally I heard someone pick up.

"(Y/n)?"

"Grayson."

"Why did you call me?" He sounded a little upset.

"Because I-look I had no choice."

"You had no choice but to ignore me for the past 4 weeks?"

"Yes. Grayson I had too I didn't want to mess with your time with your fans."

"(Y/n) if you would've called me sooner maybe some of my fans would've seen a happier Grayson."

"Look I'm sorry I never should have ignored you for so long but if I didn't ignore you at first you never would've left."

"Oh.."

"Oh what do you mean 'oh'?"

"I see your point."

I was shocked he wasn't mad anymore or at least his tone didn't say he was.

"Wait you do!?"

"Yeah I know if you didn't ignore me then I probably wouldn't have gone you're right. I just wish you didn't have to ignore me for so long."

I sighed

"I know I should've called as soon as you landed in Spain. Can you forgive me?"

"(Y/n) I will always forgive you! But you did a smart thing and I love you for that."

Those words made me feel happy.

"I love you (y/n) and I miss you so much...I can't wait to see my Fiancé when I get back." Grayson said.

"I love you Grayson! I love you so much and I can't wait to see you!"

"Hey I have any idea!"

"And what is that?" I said interested.

"You should come to one of the shows!"

"Really where?"

"One of the places you've always wanted to visit Paris! It's in two months and we will pay for everything! Say yes please!"

"Yes! I'd love too!"

"Yes! I'm so glad! I can't wait to see you! Now I have to go but I'm glad you called (y/n). I love love love you so much!"

"I love you too Grayson! Bye!"

We started talking everyday before the shows and after.

He would send me the cutest snaps and texts everyday.

"I can't wait to see him!" I said to my friend

"Yeah...that's cool." She said a little sad.

"(Y/f/n) what's wrong?"

"It's just I wish me and Ethan were still together."

"But I thought you just took a break until he comes back."

"Yeah we are but like what if he forgets about me?"

"I have a plan. Don't worry he won't forget about you."

"What is it?"

I shushed my friend and called Grayson.

"Hey baby!" He said on the phone.

"Hey Gray! Can you do me a favor? Is Ethan around?"

"Uh nope...why do you need him?"

"No I just need to make sure he doesn't hear this."

"Okay what's up."

"I need you to book plane two tickets to your Paris show."

"Okay why?"

"So (y/f/n) can surprise Ethan."

Hope you are enjoying the story! Sorry for not updating as much as I used to but I have been working on some others projects like my new story "Everything Happens For A Reason" it's an Ethan Dolan fan fiction! So if you love Ethan go check it out!! ❤️