Adventure

It's been a few months since me and Grayson patched things up and now it was time to go to Paris.

Me and (y/f/n) were packing up.

"Are you nervous?" (Y/f/n) asked

"Kinda. are you?"

"Kinda. What if Ethan doesn't want to see me?" She asked.

I went over to her and gave her a hug

"believe me he wants to see you."

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Because Grayson said he hasn't shut up about you since the beginning of the tour. So this surprise will definitely make him happy."

She nodded her head.

We got on the plane and me and (y/f/n) were nervous wrecks, but at least we had each other.

The plane ride was long but we chatted the whole time, talking about the twins and what food we are going to eat there and what we are going to see.

Even though this trip was to see Grayson I was very excited to go to Paris.

When we got off the plane we went straight to the hotel Grayson set us up in.

It was beautiful!

"Wow! This looks very

"Wow! This looks very...expensive!" (Y/f/n) said.

"Let's go in!" I said running into the building.

I got my key and headed straight to my room.

"I wonder what it will look like!" (Y/f/n) said excitedly.

"This is so exciting!" I said.

I thought that Paris was going to distract me from thinking about Grayson, but Thinking about Grayson was distracting me from Paris and that's how it should be.

I couldn't wait to see him.

The room was very nice but we were ready to eat.

"I'll call Grayson and see if he wants to eat with us." I said.

"Will Ethan be coming too?" She asked.

"Do you want him to?" I asked.

She shook her head "I want to wait till the show for him to see me."

"Okay that's fine!"

I called Grayson.

"Hey (y/n)! Did you make it safely?" Grayson asked.

"I did! I was calling you to see if you wanted to eat with me and (y/f/n)?"

"Aw I wish I could but we have rehearsal all day!"

"Aw but I want to see you." I said sadly.

"I know I want to see you too but we can eat with you guys after the show. Is that okay babe?" He said it so nicely.

"Okay." I said playing a pout.

"You should explore Paris while you can! Have fun babe and send me pictures of your beautiful face!"

"Okay I will. I love you Gray."

"I love you too! Bye (y/n)"

"Bye Grayson."

I put my phone in my pocket.

"He can't eat with us but I think it's time to have a little adventure don't you think?" I asked (y/f/n).

She smiled "let's do it! But first can we get something to eat I'm starving!"

I pulled out my phone "I have all these places we can eat which one looks good?"

She looked at the phone "um this one!"

"Let the Adventure begin!"

Even though Paris is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been too, the only thing I wanted to see was Grayson.

Hope you enjoyed it! I will be updating again tomorrow because I'm on spring break yay! 😁