Edit and Chill

After we shot the video Grayson went right to editing while me and Ethan watched some TV and talked.

I turned on Glee

"And that's why you shouldn't be allowed to pick the show." Ethan said as he snatched up the remote from my hands.

I groaned "come on who doesn't love Glee?"

He turned off the TV.

"If we can't decide on what to watch then no TV at all." He said.

"Fine." I said as I crossed my arms and slumped down onto the couch as a joke.

"Hey you kids I'm trying to work here." Grayson yelled at us.

I walked over there to see how he saw doing.

I sat on his lap and laced my fingers around his neck.

"You're no fun." I said as I nuzzled my head into his neck. "How's it going?"

"It's going fine it just takes awhile to do. Hey I have an idea you should go hang out with Ethan while I do this. You guys should spend time together get to know each other." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Okay." I said as I got out of his lap and went over to Ethan.

"Hey you want to go get some pizza?" I asked him "you know while he's editing."

He looked at me

"You had me at pizza" he said as he got up

"Okay babe we will be back in an hour or so. Bye!" I said as we walked to the car.

Pizza with Ethan how will this go down? Hope you are enjoying the story! ❤️