"Thanks," She smiles politely.

"Do you know anybody?" Normani asks, absentmindedly pulling fuzz off of Lauren's clothing.

"No," Lauren replies.

"Oh boo," Normani pouts. "I'd like you to sit with us." Was that an order or a question? Lauren didn't know. What she did know was this - she already wants this girl. This girl that she's just met is what she wants. But she needs to think this through.

"You'll sit with us right?" Normani pleads, pushing Lauren's hair back with her hand and lightly caressing her cheek. She was a womanizer, as Lauren could see. The girls surrounding her looked beyond angry, glaring at her.

"Sure," Lauren promises. So she has a new friend already, score one for L.

"Wonderful," Normani squealed. Lauren's eyes trailed down to Normani's breasts, looking at the size and shape of them. She wanted to feel them, to see them uncovered, to put her mouth around them - but that was only wishful thinking.

Or so she thought.

Little did Lauren know that Normani has plans for Lauren. Normani's possessive - she likes getting what she wants. She is the epitome of the word jealousy - anyone who comes near those she considers hers are absolutely disgusting. But the women that she has charmed have been completely oblivious to this.

Normani can have any woman she wants, if she puts her mind to it. She could persuade a woman to have sex with her, go out on a date, or just have a simple conversation. Normani has had relations with women of all ages. She's slept with those who are far older then her, college girls, or just freshman. Lauren just adds onto the list. Normani only has three things that she uses to win someone over.

1. The smile.

Normani has learned that she can do absolutely anything, get absolutely anything, and say absolutely anything with a simple flash of a smile.

2. The hands

Normani has won many women over by just pressing her lips to their hands. She's added more by rubbing her thumb over the back of it gently. Most women just like the feel of her skin against their own, and they prefer it when she's touching them.

3. The hair

Normani likes moving people's hair out of their face - it just gives her an excuse to touch them. She uses it as an advantage to get what she wants. No woman had ever been able to resist her womanly charm, especially when her hand makes contact with their face.

So Normani leaves Lauren in the hallway, knowing that Lauren's eyes are probably glued to her ass.

And she's right.

Lauren watches as Normani walks off, the skin tight booty shorts making her ass look utterly desirable. Her toned chocolate legs are thick and look absolutely delicious. Lauren licks her lips, turning to walk to her locker. She really wanted Normani, at any cost.

* * *

Lunch rolled around, and Ariana - another friend of Normani's - led her to the table in which her friends were sitting at. Lauren grins when she sees Normani again. It's only been one day, yet she's completely and utterly smitten for this girl - some might say she's whipped. Normani pats on the open space next to her, motioning for Lauren to sit in between her and the short blonde. Lauren obeys.

"Hello Lauren," Normani greets, her hand resting on Lauren's thigh. Lauren eyes it for a minute, taking a deep breath.

"Hi Normani," Lauren says, smiling.

"Are you hungry?" Normani inquires.
Lauren nods her head vigorously.

"What would you like?" She asks. "I can have it made for you in a second." Lauren blinks in surprise.

"I'd like some ravioli," Normani looks up and turns her head, staring at the white woman who works at the lunch counter.

"Betty!" Normani hollers. "I want some ravioli, stat!"

"Coming right up," Betty calls back. "Miss Hamilton."

Normani turns back to Lauren, her hand inching to the inner area of her thigh. She watches Lauren flinch slightly, and smirks. She's got the upper hand.

Betty comes out with her food a few minutes later, placing the plate in front of Lauren. Lauren licks her lips and starts to dig in to her plate hungrily, moaning as she ate her food.

"This is delicious," She mumbles.

"I'm glad you like it sweetheart," Normani beams, wiping sauce off of the corner of Lauren's mouth.

Normani's fingers wander around Lauren's inner thigh, but then the short brunette stands up from the table.

"Camila," Normani says sternly. "Where do you think you're going?"

"To sit with Taylor and her friends," Camila tries.

"Sit down," Normani commands.

"But I-"

"I said sit!" Normani growls, glowering at Camila. Lauren momentarily pauses from her food, taking in the scene around she. Camila surveys the table, trying to see if any other girl will respond. The table is silent. Camila sits down, angrily eating her salad.

"Good girl," Normani nods approvingly.

Camila was another one of Normani's prized possessions. She'd been added to her, collection, when she was just a freshman. Normani was a sophomore then, but she still had plenty of skills.

All of the girls sitting at the lunch table were hers, including Lauren.

Her main ones were Dinah, Ally, and Camila. Maybe her first and foremost would be Lauren, seeing as she was more submissive than the rest. Plus, Lauren was innocent - a perfect trait.

Innocence. That's the key.