"As you wish..." I managed to say without crying.

His eyes widened.

I walked to my room and began gathering my things. I wanted to cry so bad but managed to hold it in. I refuse to cry, even if it hurt so much. Everything crumbled right before my eyes, it's my fault. What I feared had came true, he got mad, I didn't argue back...it's best if I just go without a word. I didn't wanna call anyone, I knew if I did I'd surely cry. I don't have enough money to buy a ticket to leave today, it's too expensive. I'll just head to Rebecca's place and see if she'll let me stay for a week or two. I finished packing quickly. I left all the gifts he gave me on the nightstand, all the teddy bears on the bed. The clothes Jin had given me, folded neatly on top of the dresser. I changed my guy clothes and put on some jeans and threw on a hoodie. I opened the door and took my luggage out.

Suga,V,Jungkook,Jin, J-Hope and Rap Monster looked at me.

"Thank you all for everything. I'll never be able to repay your kindness and hospitality, I'm truly blessed and lucky to have been able to spend all this time with you." I forced a smile.

Suga: Karen....

V: Noona don't go.

Jungkook: Stay.

RM: This is fixable...

Jin: Please don't leave.

J-Hope: What're we gonna do without you around?

Jimin: What we did before her...

My eyes teared up. He's so cruel....

"I have to...keep in touch kay?" I wiped my eyes before the tears could fall.

They walked towards me and hugged me. I hugged them back.

Suga: I'm so sorry.

"Don't be. This wasn't your fault....it was mine." I hugged him tight. "Thank you for always being there for me..."

He took a deep breath. "I'll always be there, no matter how far you are."

I pulled away from him. I took one last look at the 6 of them.

J-Hope: Take Good Care of yourself.

V: We love you Noona

"I love you too" I smiled. "And I will"

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out the door. I waited for a cab to pass by and wasn't having any luck, I also called Rebecca but she was in class. She wouldn't be able to come get me. I sighed. One more person came to mind.

*RING RING*

"Hey stranger~"

"Kai..."

"Is something the matter?" He asked a bit startled by my voice.

"I need a favor..."

"Sure anything." He said.

"Can you come pick me up. I need a ride to Rebecca's place." I said.

"Uh yeah, I'll be there as fast as I can." He said.

"I'll wait for you at the 'royal bakery'. You know where it is right?" I asked.

"Yeah. Wait for me there"

-click-

I sat there waiting for him, I wanted to cry. His words kept replaying in my head.

'I don't think we're ready for a commitment like this. As a matter of fact I don't think you and I were ready for any of this. I heard everything and I saw when it happened. I was waiting on one of you to tell me, but I got tired of waiting. I gave you a chance to tell me, now that we're not together why don't you stay with Suga. Better yet just go home!'