"Ah?! Suga?!"

I nodded. "I'm kinda at a loss here V..."

"Well, Did you like Suga before? You and Jimin happened pretty fast" he said.

"I never thought about it really. Jimin was so kind and straight forward with me that I just fell for him, he was smart in a sense I suppose seeing me and taking me out when everyone was asleep. But I'll admit if Jimin were never interested in me and the whole thing with Namsan happened I'd probably be with Suga. Although I wasn't going to say that to him when we were talking. It wouldn't be right" I said. "But that's besides the point he asked me differently. So I said if they both liked me I wouldn't be able to date either. Then he asked if not them 2 then who."

"I see. I think you're over thinking it too much Hyung. Just tell Jimin, he knows something's wrong and the way you and Suga have been acting he might already suspect something happened." V said. "Although I'm curious. Who would you have dated if not Suga or Jimin?"

Great. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a love square.

"You. Don't take it the wrong way, but the day at the zoo...I thought it was cute. It felt more like a date honestly." I smiled. "But I treasure you too much to actually see you like that."

"I treasure our friendship as well. The day at the zoo did feel like a date huh? When I protected you from the pigeons" he giggled.

"You're never gonna let that go are you?" I asked.

"No way. That was funny, but you DID help me get over the chimp fear." He admitted.

"We've helped each other with that at least." I took a deep breath. "So do you really think I should tell him? What if he gets mad?"

"I'll have your back Noona. I'm sure Suga will too" V smiled.

"But he's the one who told me not to tell" I said.

"In the moment, but I'm sure he's thinking about telling Jimin too. Talk to Suga." He said.

I sighed.

"It'll be okay. You'll see, come on. Let's head home" V smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a lot to say to Jimin. First, I wanted to tell him I was home sick. That I don't regret anything but everything just happened too fast and second about suga's kiss...I'm really nervous. V and I walked inside, Jimin looked at me. He seemed kinda mad, Suga also looked my way. I suppose he told him already. Jimin walked towards me and grabbed my wrist.

"We need to talk NOW"

I stood my ground. "Wait..."

"I said now Karen or do you want to do this here? In front of everyone?" He asked.

"Do what?" I asked.

"This...." He took my left hand and removed the ring off my finger.

"What're you doing?" I looked at him.

"I don't think we're ready for a commitment like this. As a matter of fact I don't think you and I were ready for any of this. I heard everything and I saw when it happened. I was waiting on one of you to tell me, but I got tired of waiting. I gave you a chance to tell me, now that we're not together why don't you stay with Suga. Better yet just go home!"

Jin: Jimin....

"Stay out of this!" Jimin yelled.

Suga: It wasn't her fault. It was mine.....

"BOTH of you had fault but she had the most fault in this! She said no secrets between us and she kept one....one that I never thought she'd do..." He looked at me. "Go home. You're home sick aren't you? You're tired of being here? You miss work? Go!"