X. The Phantomhive Spy Part 2

Word Count: 387 words

You yawned, sitting up in your bed. You lived with Undertaker and helped him fix up bodies. It was another home to you. You liked the work and it was easy. Usually, Undertaker woke you, but he was missing. 

You craned your ears and listened carefully. You could faintly make out his voice, talking. Curiosity peaked, you walked down. 

"Hey, Undertaker, who are you—" You halted, seeing who it was.

It was Sebastian and Ciel, the people you never wanted to see again.

"Oh, Y/N, do you know them?" Undertaker asked.

You swallowed. "Yes, you could say that."

Your eyes met Sebastian's and you saw dozens of emotions. Anger, betrayal, hurt. But the ones that most surprised you was guilt and regret. 

"Undertaker, I'll be in my room."

Without hearing his response, you ran to your room. Pacing, you thought about Sebastian. Why was he here? Was he going to talk you? Did he forgive you? Did he still hate you?

You heard a sharp knock on your door. You opened and lo and behold, Sebastian himself was standing there.

"Lady Y/N, you look different. I hardly recognize you," he said, breaking the silence.

"Sebastian, it's good to see you," you replied, cursing your voice for wavering.

"Why are you here, of all places?"

"After you kicked me out, I had no place to go. I looked around and saw Undertaker's shop. He offered me a job and here I am. Why are you here?"

"I realized"—Sebastian took a deep breath—"that I was wrong. I know that Alois manipulated you."

"If you knew, why did you treat me cruelly? I loved you and you threw away my love!" All the anger and hurt Sebastian caused you was leaking out. "Do you know how much that hurts?" You fell to the ground, sobbing.

Sebastian sighed and kneeled in front of you. "I'm so sorry for that. I cannot undo the pain I caused you, but I can remedy it. I hope you can forgive me."

"How?"

Sebastian swiftly kissed you, pulling you close. "Better?"

"Slightly."

"Can you ever forgive me?" he pleaded.

"Of course I can. I love you, Sebastian."

"And I love you."

 ♚ ♚ ♚

QUESTION: Do you like Undertaker?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Yeah, he's pretty cool.

Leave your answer in the comment section!

Edited: 2/23/18