Q & A

Thanks for the questions! Now it's time to answer them!

Q: How did you get inspiration for such good stories?

A: I assume you mean the preferences? Well, I read a lot, and I get the preferences from other stories. And I just make some up!

Q: How many languages can you speak in and what do you want to be when you grow up?

A: I can speak one and a half. Lol, let me explain. I can speak English (duh) and I speak bits and pieces of Vietnamese. I suck at speaking it, though.

I want to be a neurologist (studies the brain) or psychologist. Or writer and/or poet. *cough* Go check out my poetry *cough*. Side note: I always wanted to have famous poems. Like really famous poems; ones you might find a poetry book. That'll be nice.

Q: What do you write on?

A: A laptop! A Macbook, to be specific.

Q: If you were an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A: A panda. I like pandas. Or an eagle, so I can see well.

Q: If you were to choose a BTS member to marry, who would it be?

A: Probably Rap-Monster. He is a genius (literally), raps like a monster, is sexy as hell, and can speak English fluently.

Q: How old are you?

A: Old enough to be on Wattpad. ;)

Q: Do you like warrior cats? Do you roleplay?

A: No idea what warrior cats are. Are they cats that fight each other? And I don't roleplay.

Q: Do you have any pets and what are their names? If you don't, then what kind of pet do you want?

A: I have no pets. Um, I would like to have a dog. That'll be cool. Maybe a Golden Retriever?

Q: If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?

A: J.K. ROWLING. SHE IS QUEEN.

Q: What inspired you to write this?

A: I don't know. I just decided too. Actually, the first reason I wanted to write was that I read a really crappy Harry Potter fanfiction (don't remember which one), but it was so bad I thought, Hey I can write better than this. And it was crap, of course, but I tried. And violá, I'm a writer.

Q: If you died and were born in a different dimension, what would it be and why?

A: Hogwarts. Harry Potter. 'Nuff said.

Q: What type(s) of music do you like?

A: A little bit of rap (Eminem), pop, and classical. I love classical! I would pick classical over anything else, any day. And I do like some K-Pop (BTS).

Q: Will you update soon?

A: Yep, just need some preference ideas!

Q: Okay, can you write a good book with no TEYA just a really good book?

A: Lol, what's TEYA? And I think I can write a good book. I think.