"Wait, wait, Carmen?" Piers grabs her arm as she begins to stand, standing with her. She gives him a curious, rushed look. "I-I just.. How long was I gone?"

She gave him a sad smile, "A few months."

"Jeez, so you're almost ready to graduate?" He runs his hands over his face in frustration, "Time flies by so fast. Are you alright?"

"Huh?"

"Are you alright." He repeats, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Losing your entire family, having to move into a new home, then losing the person you love- I know that can't be easy."

Carmen cast her eyes down and bit her lip, "Of course I'm not okay. But I have you again, and together, we can find Isaac. Things still won't be perfect, but it'll be a start."

Piers nods, sliding his hand off her shoulder. Suddenly a bumping from upstairs catches their attention, causing them to freeze in their tracks. They exchange panicked looks and listen intently as more clattering from upstairs occurs.

"I'll go," Carmen whispers, "It's probably just some other trick.."

"I'm not leaving your side." Piers insists sternly, basically attaching himself to her hip. She nods reluctantly and grabs hold of his hand, dragging him quietly up the stairs. It didn't take long to conclude that the noise was coming from Carmen's room, worrying her. Her heart began to beat faster and faster as they approached the white door, her hand reaching out to twist the handle.

"Just do it," Piers whispered harshly.

Carmen deadpanned, "Last time you told me that, I killed three innocent people in a gas station."

Piers rolled his eyes and motioned towards the door once again. She took a deep breath, readying herself before she did as he told her. The door creaked slightly open.

Carmen's belongings were scattered lazily out across the floor, along with the occasional article of clothing. The items on the ground were from her desk- The same desk that Isaac and Allison inhabited at that moment.

She was sat on the desk with Isaac in between her legs, both of their lower halves the only things covered in their affair. Their lips moved steadily and hurriedly as they clung to each other, fully aware of what they were doing.

Carmen's eyes began to well with tears. She knew this wasn't real, of course, but the fact that it had been real multiple times before in real life shattered her heart.

"Carmen, let's go." Piers growled, tugging on her arm. "This is sick."

But she was plastered to the ground. Isaac's calloused hands roamed down Allison's curved figure and landed on her butt as he began to trail down her neck. She couldn't look away, but that was the point, right?

"This isn't real, Carmen," Piers urged her, trying to pull her away once again. "We need to go find the real Isaac, let's go."

She shut her eyes and closed the door, trying to keep herself calm. It was fake, but deep down, she knew that it was real.

She turned to Piers and sighed deeply, "How exactly do we get into someone else's fears?"

"All I did to find Nina was imagine her fears- Put myself in her situation." Piers shrugged, "I have no idea how or why that worked, but nothing here really makes sense, does it?"

Carmen pressed her lips into a thin line and shook her head. "No. So let's do this. We can try just imagining his old house first?"

Piers nodded and took Carmen's hand, squeezing them gently. Not wanting to waste any more time, the both of them shut their eyes, imagining Isaac's old house in the greatest detail that they could.