You walked with Cedric.

-

The grabbed Cedric's hand as the great hall doors opened. There was a path was made between the students and they applauded for the champions. You smiled brightly and forgot what had been happening the past few weeks. You stopped on the dance floor and placed your hand on Cedric's shoulder. You grabbed Cedric's hand with your other hand. Cedric placed his hand on your waist. You smiled with a slight blush and he smiled back.

The music started playing and Cedric led you across the dance floor. He was very good and you could follow him easily. At the right moment he lifted you up and put you down again. More and more students and teachers started to join in.

The song was over and Cedric let you go. He smiled at you before kissing you.

'You're the most beautiful girl at Hogwarts.' He smiled. 'And I love you.'

'I love you too.' You smiled.

You hurried towards the stage and started dancing in the crowd next to Viktor and Hermione. Soon professor Flitwick started crowdsurfing. You laughed and pushed him away.

'He's crazy.' Cedric grinned. 

'Everyone is! It's an amazing night.' You smiled.

After a few minutes of rock, slow music started playing again.

'Do you want a drink?' Cedric asked.

'Sure.' You smiled.

You walked with him towards the table with the drinks.

'Butterbeer?' He asked.

'No thanks, pumpkin juice for me.'

You grabbed some pumpkin juice.

'I'd like to make a toast... to the Tournament... and to us.' Cedric smiled.

'To us.' You smiled and you both took a sip.

You looked at the dance floor and saw Draco. He took pansy to the ball? Why pansy? Pansy wasn't even fun... why did you care? You looked up and look back at Cedric and passed him a small smile.

'Cedric!' One of his friend yelled.

'Come on! Come outside with us!' Cho yelled. 'We've got Firewhiskey!'

Cedric looked at you.

'I'm sorry Y/N...'

'You're leaving?' You asked.

'Yeah... they're my friends... they have Firewhiskey.'

'You're choosing Firewhiskey over me?' You asked while crossing your arms.

Cedric scratch the back of his head.

'Fine, go.' You sighed. 

Cedric looked at you.

'Go, I'll see you tomorrow.' You sighed.

He turned around and walked away. You sighed and walked away. You walked towards one of the tables and sat down. You watched everyone dance and Hermione sat down besides you.

'Where's Cedric?'

'Drinking with his friends...' you sighed. 'He's celebrating I guess.'

'Celebrating what?' Hermione asked.

'Being alive.'

'Hermione, let's get a drink.' Viktor spoke.

Hermione looked at you.