Elemental Graceland I

ELEMENTAL GRACELAND:

THE BEGINNING

Have you wonder if there is another planet in other dimension like Earth? In another dimension there is another planet like it. The similar planet that is rule by two lords’ rage battles over the land The Archangel King, Decon and The fallen King, Maddoc. Both Kings want to gain control of the land. The battle of good vs. evil, light vs. dark is on the land. Two princes are destined for greatness, born from a single woman. Deshawn, Archangel Prince, and Demon, the Fallen Prince. The story begins as the young prince, Deshawn is going to his little brother’s home, Tywon, and he is wearing a white short sleeve shirt, black hood jacket (open), blue baggy jeans, and old black sneakers. He is company by his pet Felina the cat. A cat that is brown with black strips. He always wears his hood on his head when he in the village for nobody to know who he is and he just go by a nick-name, “Den”. He arrives at a house in the village.

Rheck: (knocks on the door) Tywon, it is me! (Knocks again) Tywon!

A little boy opens the door. He wearing baggy blue jeans, a white T-shirt, white sneakers; he has long dark brown hair and wears glasses.

Tywon: Bother?  Why you keep doing this? What the heck you wearing?

Rheck: I thought everyone here wears clothes like this.

Tywon: Yeah we do but… What a minute! You snuck out again?!

Rheck: Tywon, you got to calm down. Nobody knows it’s me.

Then Ace Gangstar came around and saw Deshawn. Ace was wearing a green vest unzipped with the Elemental Graceland symbol on the back, red baggy pants and red and green sneakers. His hair is green and long, has red eyes, and wears a red thin headband tied on his head.

Ace: (look at Deshawn) Hey do I know you?

Rheck: Me? No, I don’t think so, Ace.

Ace: I didn’t tell you my name.

Rheck: Uh Oh.

Ace removes Deshawn hood and Ace notice it was him by his black mid hair.

Ace: Prince Deshawn! What are you-?

Deshawn grabs Ace and shove him in Tywon’s house. Then he put his hood back on.

Rheck: Okay, it’s me. Please don’t tell my father or anyone.

Ace: But why you dress like that when you got clothes design by the best designers on the land?

Rheck: I am tired living the royal life. I want to live a normal life.

Ace: You’re not happy with the life you got now?

Rheck: I not saying I hate my life. I just wish people only respect me for me not because I am King Decon’s son.

Ace: (sigh) fine, I won’t say anything about this.

Rheck: Thanks Ace, you a true friend. Any way you want to come with us to meet same other friends?

Ace: Who are they?

Rheck: They are Isis White, Mena Kimiro, and her twin sister Trena.

Ace: Sure, I got time to spare.

They went to meet up with the friends. From a far distance a teen like woman with silver long hair, red eyes, and tan skin. Wearing a zipped up black hood jacket (hood up), blue jeans, and black sneakers; was following them carefully. Deshawn turn around and she disappears before he saw her.

Ace: Deshawn, what’s wrong?

Rheck: Nothing. I thought someone was looking at me or following us. Let’s go.