"what? b-but"

she starts to panic, breathing in short, fast breaths.

why doesn't he love me back? we're meant to be together. there should be no one else. i eliminated them all. who would he–.

"lisa..."

"pardon?"

he looks up after avoiding eye-contact with her as he felt awkward and their relationship had practically been demolished.

"it's lisa isn't it?"

"what are you on about?"

"you still love her, don't you? byt why? she's so low, she's not pretty, she's not popular, she's not successful. i already have a modelling career! i'm the most beautiful in the whole school! you were supposed to be mine! mine alone! why do you like her?! i'm here! i'm better!"

she starts grabbing a hold of her hair and messing it around, ruining the pristine black hair she had owned. mascara running down from her eyes and it made her eyes look insane. she looked terrifying.

they were right. she's not sane.

he starts to walk backwards. terrified of the creature before him.

"you. were. supposed. to be mine"

she says looking up through her knotted and messy hair. before she stands, hoseok makes a run for it. passing by the arcade where he and lisa had won the matching pokemon items, the restaurant they had eaten together twice. he knew the area too well to get lost. which meant someone's house was close by.

turning a left and then to the right. and finally reaching the cute house which was quite unusual for the seemingly masculine person who lived there.

namjoon.

"help! namjoon! help!"

he wasn't sure that sun-hi had been even chasing him. but he definitely knew it was her when she arrived at the driveway with hair dangling over her pale pearl face. and mascara dripping from her eyes.

"namjoon! open the door!"

"who is it?"

he wasn't able to see the face after they had barged in and quickly locked all the locks on the door. closing all the curtains and walking to the back where there could be any doors leading to inside the house.

after a few second of hoseok sprinting into every room with windows and doors. locking them up and covering them. there were a few bangs on the door and a chilling voice.

"hoseok~ come out. we need to talk."

"what the fuck have you gotten yourself into?"

"i don't know! i didn't know she was psychotic!"

"we actually told you that during the camp fire"

"well, it sounded really artificial. made up on the spot"

"we provided you evidence."

he says questioning hoseok's listening and analysing skills.

"have i locked all the doors yet?"