chapter one

As Niall expected, Zayn sat with the popular group the next day. Which consisted of Liam, Louis, Harry, Danielle, Jade, and some other girls where he didn't know the name of.

What Niall didn't expect was Harry walking over to him. "Hey Ni, how's it going?" "I'm fine I guess. What do you want?" See. Niall did have friends, but none of them sticked around. Harry was one of them, when Louis and Harry became friends Niall was alone again. Which he wasn't mad about. He liked being alone. All though it didn't change the fact that Harry turned in to some kind of bully.

"Can old friends not sit together at lunch?" Harry asked with a smirk on his face. Oh how Niall wished he could punch that smirk right of his face. "Not if one of them hit the other because one of their 'oh so popular' new friends told him so," Niall retorted "now tell me what you really want." Harry sighed and replied: "That new kid, Zayn, he seems way to interested in you. He's cool, and rich. So I want you to keep away from him. Or else one of my 'oh so popular' new friends, might tell me to hit you again, and I wont hesitate to do so." Harry picked up his plate and stood up. "So, if you don't talk to that Zayn kid, we will leave you be. Do we have a deal?" Niall kept getting more and more annoyed after Harry's little speech. "Does it look like I want to talk to any of you? Leave me alone, Harry. I wont talk to him. Now go away." "You should really eat something Ni.' Harry said while his eyes softened a bit. "Like you care, and don't you dare call me that. Now leave me alone." "I do care.." Harry whispered while he turned away and began walking back to his table. Niall pretended like he didn't hear.

~*~

Niall had a free period after lunch. He could've went to his flat but it wasn't like he had something to do there. He went to the school's library to study, but after some time he got bored and stared around a bit. He heard some footsteps approaching, which was weird because the library was almost always empty. Niall shrugged it of and began reading his book again.

After a while he heard an quiet "Hi". He looked up to see no one other then Zayn. "Do you mind if I sit here?" Niall shrugged so Zayn took place. He continued reading his book. He felt Zayn staring at him and it became a bit uncomfortable. "So ho-" "You're really not going to leave me alone are ye?" Niall interrupted Zayn "Nope." Zayn said popping the p. "Can you maybe not stare at me then." "Nope." "It wasn't a question."

Niall groaned, began packing his stuff and stood up. Zayn looked confused and also stood up. Niall walked to the librarian to lend his book, and walked out.

"Hey where are you going?" Zayn shouted after him. Niall stopped walking and turned around "I'm going to my flat, do you mind?" He asked sarcastically.  "Yes, actually I do. Why won't you let me talk to you?" but Zayn noticed Niall wasn't looking at him but at someone behind him with a weird look in his eyes. "Look I have to go, leave me alone and I'll leave you alone." With that, Niall turned around and began walking away. With a faster pace this time.

Zayn looked behind him and saw Harry standing there staring in Niall's direction. "Hey Harry, what are you doing here?" Harry seemed to snap out of a daze and looked kind of confused. "Erm.. what?" Zayn chuckled a bit "I asked what you were doing here." "Oh, I don't know really," the bell rang interrupting Harry "Hey! What do you have next?" "Music, you?" "Me too! Come, I'll show you the way." Zayn smiled and nodded.

After Zayn introduced himself to the class he sat down in front of Harry. He noticed there was an empty spot next to him so he asked who was sat there. "Oh, Niall sits there, you know that crazy kid." Louis, who was sat next to Harry, answered. "Why did he go home then?" "I don't know. And does it look like I care?" Harry interrupted Louis "Lou, don't get all offensive now, the boy is just curious about our little crazy friend." "He is NOT my friend," Zayn kind of zoned out not being interested in their little argument.

The music teacher, Miss Anderson clapped her hands to gather attention. "So for the next five weeks you'll be working on a project in groups of four, you'll have to perform something in the end. You'll form groups with the person next to you and two others. You'll get further information in the next class. Now, form your groups!"

Zayn looked at the empty spot next to him and then looked around. So he had to work with Niall, the boy who seemed like he couldn't stand him. He felt a tap on his shoulder, "Hey Zayn, want to pair a group with us?" Harry asked. "You do know that Niall will have to join us?" "Yea, Louis will get over it," "Okay then."

~author's note~

Well hello there. How's it going? This is my first story/fanfic ever. I'm not even english so i'm sorry if i make any mistakes, please point them out so i can fix them?

Also the reason why i havent really promoted this book or why i havent made any authors notes before is cause im not really planning on updating that often. I simply dont have much time to do so. and also i have a few ideas of how i want the plot to be but im not sure which one of them ill use yet.

i dont think i have any readers yet but thats okay, this is more of an hobby. but i hope in the end there'll be people who enjoy reading this book..

Im not sure what to say or do now so.. bye? maybe vote or comment?

have a great day.

love x

~edited 24-02~