You were surprised to hear her say she was flattered to have someone draw her, and that she admired your abilities towards different kinds of art- the main two being photography and, of course, drawing. You were expecting for her to be crept out by your actions, for you did used to be a stranger who'd somehow decided it would be a good idea to draw her.

"Hello?"

You snapped away from your thoughts, as you noticed Pearl had finally managed to answer your call. Lifting your gaze to match with the computer's screen, you saw her familiar face looking at you. She had a faint smile formed on her lips, and her posture was rather awkward- as if she also had her doubts before answering the call.

"Hey!" You called out, whilst waving your hand in a friendly manner.

Pearl returned the gesture without hesitation, as her posture became more relaxed. She faced you with curious eyes, as her mind wandered over the reasons as to why you could've called.

"Do you. . . remember what we talked about the first week after I left Beach City?" You questioned, hoping this would be enough to make her memories appear over her mind.

The copper-haired lady stood in silence for a short while, as her eyes suddenly widened in surprise. With her memories finally making their appearance, she nodded her head in response to your question.

"Is there something you'd like to discuss about that?"

"Yes. . . I made something just now, and, well, I thought I'd show it to you."

"Oh? That sounds lovely! What is it that you'd like to show me?"

With slightly trembling hands, you took the drawing that was resting next to your side, and presented it over the camera. The pale woman's face became brighter as she witnessed the paper you'd set in front of the screen, as a faint, azure blush slowly spread across her cheeks. She placed a hand over her cheek, with a soft gasp managing to escape her lips. Words failed to exit her mouth, which led for a hint of worry to surface over your mind.

"It's beautiful!" She exclaimed, finally snapping out of her light trance.

She took another moment to look at the drawing, with her eyes focusing on each and every detail. The drawing was of her, wearing an attire different from her ballet-esque clothing. You'd drawn her in a pink summer dress, which was an outfit you'd once seen her wear during one of your on-line chats with her. Her pose was free and relaxed, and her eyes were closed in what appeared to be enjoyment.

On that particular day, she explained to you that she'd just concluded a beach day with Steven and the others. The boy insisted that they had to make a barbecue for summer time, which led to her wearing something different than usual. That day had provided you with a great deal of inspiration for your drawings, yet you'd never managed to get them on paper until today.

"You drew this just now, then?" She inquired, whilst you made contact with her gaze.

"I did! I kinda had a rush of inspiration just now, so I figured I could share it with you!" You began to explain, with a contained smile and tone of voice. "I, well. . . remembered you saying you wouldn't mind to see more drawings like the ones you saw over at Beach City."