Act 1: Your Arrival

Your daydreaming was interrupted by the boat's horn, signaling it had finally reached land. You looked up at the sky, completely mesmerized with the Sun's beauty. The sky possessed a faint, tangerine light, and you could see a few stars beginning to make their appearance. It was far too beautiful in your eyes, and you couldn't believe you were to spend five days in such a beautiful place as this.

Beach City was one of the calmest, yet beautiful places you had discovered. It possessed some of the most open-minded citizens too. Unlike your hometown, this area was in positive terms with people like you. It was accepting of everyone's differences, and you hoped to find some good acquaintances before you took your leave. You wanted to start over; you wanted and yearned for something entirely new.

Your feet touched the surface of the wooden plank of the border. You'd finally arrived at the land you most wished to visit during your free time. The bags under your arms were barely much weight for you-- You were focusing more on what you would do as soon as you arrived to your destination. It was an overwhelming experience, and you were beginning to feel like a child again.

From afar, you could see the hotel you'd previously separated a room from. It seemed humble and welcoming of each and every one. The simplistic, yet captivating beauty of Beach City and its buildings made you happy, and you were looking to enjoy each day to its fullest.

"Good evening, ma'am!" the young, tanned man at the counter welcomed, as soon as you stepped foot into the building. "Are you looking to separate a room, or are you here to see someone?" he questioned, as he offered you a bright smile.

"Good evening!" you greeted, your tone soft, yet happy. "I already separated a room through your online site. And I have the papers here in my bag." you explained, as you rummaged through your bag.

It took you a lot of searching and worry, but soon enough, you were able to find your documents. They were at the very bottom of the bag, and they'd become shriveled due to it. You, rather embarrassed, folded them as neatly as possible, in an attempt to remove some of its wrinkles.

"Please excuse the presentation. . . The boat ride was a bit difficult to deal with." you explained to the young man, as you felt your cheeks heat up.

"It's alright, ma'am! Just hand over the papers, and I'll go through the procedures." he assured you, as he gave you another smile in encouragement.

It was a rather fast and unexpected procedure. All he had to do was read the documents and type the vital information on his computer. After a couple of seconds passed by, your check-in was confirmed. You now found yourself on a beautiful hotel with an amazing view of the beach.

The room you had reserved was small, yet comfortable. It had a pair of windows with bamboo binds, along with an auburn wallpaper. The floor was covered with a fuzzy carpet, and it gave off a satisfying sensation each time you took some steps. You admittedly enjoyed the simplicity of the room. Seeing so little things, apart from the bed and a desk, made you feel refreshed. The room seemed clean and comforting in your eyes.

As you stared outside the window on your left, you couldn't help but desire to go outside before ten o'clock reached the watch on your wrist. You wanted to explore the place, and you knew you weren't getting sleep anytime soon.

Deciding to head outside, you took off your sunhat, which you had worn ever since you woke up. Seeing your hair, however, you instantly placed it back on.

Your hair looked like a mess-- It looked as if birds had decided to make a nest on your head. You quickly accommodated it back to its original state, feeling rather shameful you had worn this all day. Your clothes looked decent, at least. With that thought in mind, you rapidly put on your shoes, and headed back outside. You were off to yet another adventure.