Chapter 6

Nathan's point of view

****

Jayne told us that our next stop to perform at was a private party. It sounded cool to me I definitely wanted a new scene. When we got to the "private place". Which was actually a university dorm. I didn't realize how beautiful she was. The girl. The birthday girl who the private party was for was just absolutely stunning, in an innocent kind of way. I guess I got caught up in my feelings and I may have kissed her. I didn't really mean for it to happen but it just happened. So here I am looking confused sitting on her couch.

"Then please excuse us we need to have a short conference in the hall" I heard Max say as I snapped back to reality.

I know what that meant, someone is in trouble.

"Come on guys we need to talk" he told in a serious tone. We all walked out into the hall with our security guard and shut the door.

"Bro!?!" Jay slapped my arm.

"Ow" I held my arm.

"Why would you snog the client?" Siva asked.

"Guys I didn't mean for it to happen...."I began.

"That's what you always say" Max yelled.

"Guys this is different" I tried to explain.

"you say that too" Tom corrected.

"but guys I think I may like this girl" I tried to change my explanation.

"But Nath you don't even know her "Tom cracked.

"I do know her"

"Yeah you got to know her for ten second" Siva cut off.

"Yeah, Jayne agreed we can flirt with fans but we can't actually kiss them." Max started.

"And she's younger than you" Jay added in.

"She's like three years younger than me" I exclaimed.

"Plus on top of that you probably won't see her again" Siva added

"Yeah, you'll break her heart and we'll lose a fan"Tom explained.

"I won't break her heart" I tried once again.

"yeah, and now we have to stay longer" Tom sighed

"what's going happen when Jayne realizes we are still here?" Jay asked.

"Just text her we are in a problem and we'll be a little late" Tom told Jay.

Jay took out his phone and began.

"What are we going to do about this?" Siva paced.

****

My point of view

****

The boys then walked out with their security guard and shut the door. Hannah ran toward me screeching.

" Dude. You kissed Nathan." She hugged me

"What was it like?" she became a little too curious.

"It was like dreams" I fell on my bed. "Too bad I probably won't experience this again" I told disappointed.

"What" she sat next to me.

"Well Nathan is a pop star. We probably will never meet each other again.I'm pretty sure the kits wad post of the deal."

"Oh sure" Hann said sarcastically.

"what Hann?" I told her to spill.

She stood up and walked toward the fridge."I gotta plan"

****

Nathan's point of view

****

"oooh I know" Siva snapped "we can get them drunk"

"what?" I asked.

"We get her drunk. If she is wasted she will forget about tonight and we are off the hook" Siva explained.

"That's actually pretty smart" Max clicked.

"you think she has liquor?" Tom asked.

"Of course she has liquor it's her 18" Max answered.

Nathan shook his head in disappointment.

****

My (Ally's) point of view

****

"That's wrong Hannah." I shook my head.

"" what, you'll be able to see Nathan again...and it will be first thing tomorrow morning." She laughed shaking a bottle of wine cooler. "That's when these three 24 packs come in"

"We are not about to get the hottest boy band drunk. I'm pretty sure that's against the law or something."I told looking up.

"Dude no its not. Just trust me it'll be fun" she raised an eyebrow at me.

****

Nathan's point of view

****

"I don't know you guys. It doesn't seem fun to me at all. It doesn't even seem right." I looked at Siva.

"We have to do this bro, what if she tells someone and Jayne finds out? Or worst paparazzi? This story will never died because people will take this matter into their own hands and turn this small fluke like this into a horrible night mare" Tom shook his head.

"He's right Nate" Jay looked into my face." Your fans will probably kill you if they found out. You already have those death threats when they heard about that girlfriend rumor."

"Are u in bro" Siva held my shoulder.

****

My point of view

*****

"Fine let's do it" I agreed in doubt. I wasn't feeling good about this

"But Ally, listen the most important thing about this plan is to not get drunk!" she broke it down for me.

****

Nathan's point of view

****

"it may be intimidating and you can have a drink or two to fool them but, don't get drunk," Tom explained the most important part.

The crew shook their heads in understanding and headed back for the dorm door.

I didn't have a good feeling about this at all.