Chapter 5

To be honest I was confused. Five boys came into our dorm along with a gigantic man,( you can tell he worked out like his whole life.)

"Hello" one of them said.

"Hey," I waved/almost fainted.

I smiled, OH MY GOSH. I KNOW THESE BOYS. I know them, I know them. I covered my mouth.

It was The Wanted. They were here at my University, in my dorm. LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM ME.

Hannah giggled and closed the door behind them.

"ya"ll are The Wanted." I managed to get out of my racing heart.

"Yeah we are" one said. I wanted to start crying but I wasn't about to ruin my makeup in front of all these guys. I tilted my head and remembered their names. One of them walked closer to me and smiled. I remembered him, Tom.

"What are you guys doing here?"I asked trying to talk over my beating heart.

"I booked them privately" Hannah answered giggling some more.

Tom walked closer" We are here to celebrate your eighteenth birthday." His accent was beautiful. He took my hand walked me closer to them. Then he gave me a hug.

I remember when I was fifteen there was one of them I liked the most. Tom then passed my hand toward the tallest one. Siva. The 'tall,dark and handsome' I was uncontrollably shaking Siva hugged me. Then the one next to him hugged me.

"Hey I'm Jay" he laughed.

"I know "I said. The next one was Max. He hugged me tight.

Then it was Nathan. It was Nathan that I loved so much.

"Come here," he said in his sweet accent. I couldn't believe Nathan Sykes was hugging me.

"So, we were told to spend a few with you today." Max told.

I let go of Nathan. "We want try to give you the loveliest birthday." He said. "Hopefully we'll make it as lovely as you look" he whispered in my ear and smiled. Nathan Sykes thinks I look lovely. Wow I giggled.

"Pick a song for us to sing" Tom smiled. Hannah came next to me and nudged me.

Once again three words.

"Glad you came "I ginned.                        

The muscle man, who was dressed in black, stood at the door and just watched.i'm guessing he was security.

They began to sing. No background music needed. But they did something a little different. Of course Max stated off the song.

"The sun goes down...."

He looked at me and took my hand, but when he was done Nathan came in and sang his verse. He took my hand and put it at his shoulder and danced with me. Starring into my eyes. Nathan was cute but when he sang he became irresistible. However his verse didn't last forever. It was now Tom's verse.

"Turn the lights out now...." He walked from behind me and took my hand. I laughed I couldn't believe what was going on. Tom's got really close to me and at that the verse ended and they harmonized the chorus. They were so talented.

"I'm glad you came, I'm glad you came" Jay, singing, came and spun me around.

Next was Siva's verses he came to me and picked up my hand with both of his and pulled it up as if he would his kiss it. He soon finished his part and steps back.....

It was once again Nathans turn to sing to me.

"...now I'll take you by the hand." At that he took my hand and started walking backwards pulling me with him.

He was still singing.

"Can you spend a little time....."

At that line he fell backward onto the couch. Still singing. I fell onto him.

Oops. I wanted to say but didn't want to interrupt his angel voice. He still didn't stop singing.

His last words "make you glad you came." He looked into my eyes and began kissing me.

The boys went back harmonizing but the music began to drown out. Everything was silent. The kiss was too perfect to understand the outside world.

After about seven seconds we stopped kissing. The music came back and, I heard a gasp from Hannah, who was in the kitchen. Jay helped me up and spun me around again and Max finished the song off. Nathan sat up on the couch and looked straight.

"I can't believe you still remember that song" Jay told trying to ignore the fact that it was totally awkward.

"Yeah its really old" Tom said joining.

"ummm umm it's a classic" I stuttered thinking of only one thing on my mind.

"Did you want us to sing anything else?" Siva asked.

Of course I did. I wanted them to sing everything but the only think I could do was shake my head no.

Max smiled," then please excuse us we need to have a short conference in the hall"