Acquired Knowledge

SJ-

Since I'm an early bird (for good reasons you may soon find out about) I only got a few hours of sleep. Once I woke up I went and woke Bre and bathed her and got her ready. By the time i was done it was 6:30, the buses comes at 7:10, and I had yet to even start getting ready. I made Bre breakfast, sat her down to do her own thing and then rushed down the hall and straight to the bathroom to shower. Once I finished I brushed my teeth and put on lotion, I braided my hair with two braids going into a man bun got dressed in khaki joggers, a pink button down, and some pink low top vans. On my way downstairs I grabbed Bre and I's book bag, my glasses, and a pack of Gum. Getting in the kitchen I grabbed myself a granola bar, my headphones, and Bre's hand and we out, before leaving I don't miss the sight of my father on the couch, beer bottle in hand and passes tf out. I walk down the street with Bre, dropping her off at her elementary, and continue my way to the highschool, James Monroe Highschool at that.

Jay-

I woke up this morning to someone coming in and snatching my blinds open. Looking up I see some Hispanic lady telling me to get up a with a thick accent. After getting up, taking a shower, and brushing my teeth I get out lotion up and dry my curls while searching for an outfit. I decided on a navy blue Tommy Hilfiger jacket, a white tee, with ripped skinnies, and my new burgundy and gold Jordans. I smells breakfast and followed the smell to a humongous kitchen, with the biggest spread and variety of different breakfast from around the world, at least that's what it looked like, this was my first time being elsewhere than Ohio. After stuffing my face and saying by to my uncle I hop in the car and am on my way to school, only thing is I don't know where it is. I hop out the car run back inside get directions and then pop back in the car and am really on my way. I pull up to the school shocked, its bigger than I thought it would be and a lot of people were standing around. I get out the car and start walking and feel alot of eyes on me, or maybe I'm just really nervous. I walk into the building and head to the office, except for some reason I keep forgetting I don't know where everything is so I just end up walking around looking confused until I bump into a student who directs me to where I'm headed. Once I get to the office the principal hands me my schedule and calls for someone to show me around, I think her name was Marinera or sum like that. Once she gets there I realize she looks familiar for some reason but I can't put my finger on it.

M- Hi, I'm Marina, can I see your schedule?

Ohhhhh so that's ole girl name, after looking at my schedule for a minute she hands it back and smiles like she knows me, she then drops me off and runs out the classroom, wierd.

Marina-

After getting called down to the office I see the girl who was at the mall the other day. I ask for her schedule after telling her my name and mentally memorize it, no wierd shit but I felt like I needed some information on this girl, I found out her full name and all that. After dropping her off I run out the classroom to tell SJ my new acquired knowledge.