Shoe shopping and nigga bopping

SJ in the media ^

SJ-
Waking up to my phone ringing I decided to get up. I answered it seeing as it was my best friend Mar, her real name was Marina but she hated that shit, claimed it was to girly.
S- whatchu want
I asked as I got up and woke up a fussy Bre so I could wash her get her dressed and feed her.
M- aye nigga mall in 30
S- yeah ill meet u by the dollar store pick me up from there.
M- aight but u Neva let a nigga come over no more
S- u mad or nah but bye nigga see you in 30.
Hanging up I rush to get Bre dressed fed and out the house, after dropping her off I head over to the dollar store ready to hit the mall. I was planning on going today anyways since I needed new clothes, I may not live lavish but I be damned if anyone knew. 5 minutes later Mar pulled up and I hopped in, she mugged me and less than a few seconds later we both bust out laughing, she pulled off an we were on our way.

Jay-
Pulling up to the mall I hopped out the car, my uncle told me I could use his car until he got me my own. Even though he had planned to come as well he didn't, not that I minded he gave me money to spend and a new iPhone 6, I told home I didn't want the seven cuz then I couldn't charge my phone and listen to music at the same time(lol it be a struggle man ) Getting into the mall I start walking around after going to a few stores and getting some things I head to the champs for some new shoes, picking out 5 pairs of Jordans I head to the register to pay (yes 5 I ain come with none remember) anyways after getting to the front of the line I get all my shoes rung up and get ready to pay. Going in my pocket for my card I can't find it, I look for a few more seconds before I hear someone speak.
??? - Fucking dyke hurry the fuck up.
Man when I tell u I turned around fast as hell I almost got muhfucking wip lash in that bitch. As soon as my head made it all the way around my eyes landed on some bum ass nigga, deciding to let it go I turned back around and continued to find my card. Finally finding it I put on the counter as I ward another side remark from this dude. Before I could reply I heard some one speak.
??- yo nigga shut tf up say it one more time.
?- yeah nigga fore yo shit get decked cuz ion play dat.
???- awe what's this the dyke bitches wanna gang up on niggas now? Y'all bitches never learn always think y'all the shit tryna be niggas but this dick real yo strap not.
Getting tapped on the shoulder I turned around to get my things that were bagged up and in that one second I heard the sound of fist connecting with bone, that niggas a goner.

SJ-
We had been at the mall for a while and had just got in champs we planned on getting in and getting out, once we walked up we was standing behind some nigga and another guy he was standing there tryna find his card or some when the nigga talked out the side of his neck when he turned around I realized he was a she, a sexy she at that. Letting it go she turned back around found her card and payed. The nigga kept talking shit to me and Mar when we tried to stand up for the girl and as she turned to get her bags and leave I clocked that nigga straight in his jaw. Stepping in front of him me and Mar payed for our shit and left.
Walking out we saw the girl who was in line
???(Jay)- umm... Thanks
She says rubbing the back of her neck I looked at her realized she was gorgeous a sexy ass stud at that, not liking that thought I caught and instant attitude. So mugging her I said
"next time have your shit ready" and then I dragged Mar away and out of the mall. I didn't feel like shopping anymore.