Regret

SJ-
Regret always seemed to bite me hard in the ass. I regretted a lot of shit. Like the fact that I got stuck with a non caring dad, and that I was all my little sister had when I know she deserves more, all that plus mom issues that I don't want to get into, I now had something else to regret as well. I regretted giving her that impression of me, you only get one first impression. I regret not getting her name and I regret being an asshole. But most of all I regret meeting her because its 3 am in the morning on a Monday and she's all I can think about. As I think this I initially get even more mad, I just met her but she was already starting to fuck things up, like my trip to the mall for example( all though that was my choice to leave but it was her fault in the first place.) I decided that next time I saw her ( I planned on seeing her again) I would think about apologizing.
With that thought I drifted off to have her take place in my dreams.
Jay-
All I could think about at 2 in the morning was that girl. She was gorgeous, sexy as hell, lean, curly hair (not as curly as mine though), and had the most beautiful eyes ever. She had a baby face, the cutest chubby cheeks, yet she was rude. My mind kept replaying her comment about me being ready, at least I knew that would never happen again, I would always have my card ready to. Although there was a lesson she was still a bitch, but I couldn't help developing a small crush on her based off of the simple fantasies that had since took place in my head after our encounter. All I could do was hope I would see her again.

------------------------------------------///
This was short but it was more of a filler chapter, but plz comment any thoughts you have I'm open to criticism.