New beggining ?

" Jae sweetie get up, today starts a new beginning, I have breakfast downstairs on the stove, go get ready and then come down to eat." Raina exclaims as I groan and start to get up. I throw the covers off me and stand while Raina gives me a stink face and tells me to get ready. I chuckle at the face she made and walk over to the outfit Raina and I got yesterday just for this day. Heading to the shower I get in do my routine and get out so every one else can have a turn before the water cuts off, not that I give a fuck about them but I don't need any problems before I leave today. I brush my teeth lotion up and then get dressed and head downstairs to see Raina sitting at the table with her bitch ass mom. Her mom was just like most others in Ohio and hated the fact that I was gay she mugged me as I walked in. Raina and her mom worked at the shelter I was in, not just worked it they actually owned it, when I got here a couple days ago I made sure to stay away from everyone but Raina kept trying to talk to me, she wouldn't leave me alone and eventually I started talking back to her, she became my only acquaintance at this place and had I not only been staying till I had to leave I think we might have actually been able to become friends.

2 hours later-
A couple hours later I was boarding my plane ready to start a new journey, I got on sat down put my headphones on and off I was. I ended up falling asleep a couple minutes into the flight and about 10 minutes before we landed I woke up and became fascinated with the view, I had never been out of Ohio, well at least not without driving, it was something exciting yet petrifying as well. Once we landed I got out and looked up coming into eye contact with my favorite uncle. I ran up to him we hugged and then were on our way, we pulled up to a HUGE house, about 4 stories high he took me on a tour and showed me my room. We had a pool in the back a game room a theatre and I had a jacuzzi in my restroom. I was grinning ear to ear knowing I was finna be hella cool with these arrangements. My uncle decided he would take me to the mall tomorrow to get clothes and all that since I didn't come with anything and I started school in a few days. After I ate I went to bed finally satisfied with something in my life.