Rude Awakening

SJ-

I was sitting back in first period bored as fuck when Mar came running back in.

M- yooo, you know how they called me down to the office to show someone around?

SJ- yeah, and

M- guess who it was

SJ- who

M- nigga guess

SJ- if you don't just tell me who tf it is, this ain't Dora, I ain with that guessing shit nigga

M- it was that new girl from the mall, I'll give you more deets on her later but I gotta go get her and taker her to her second period, she got it with us

SJ- really! I mean um, aight bet

M- okkkkkk

She gives me a weird look as she walks out the class, after the bel rings I head to second wich is photography, once I get there I take my seat and chill out.

Jay-

During first period Marina comes and gets me early, that class was boring as hell so I wasn't complaining, she showed me around before second period started and told me I had that class with her and the other girl from the mall- when I tell you I was lit asf after hearing that, you just don't know.

Jay- hey what's her name btw

M- who

Jay- the rude girl from the mall

M- oh SJ? And she's not rude she was just annoyed a little. But our class is right th-

Just as she pointed to our class two studs were lead out by the principal, I made eye contact with one and realized it was the SJ girl, she had bloody nose and a few cuts, the other girl had a swollen eye and a busted lip that slowly starting to swell. Wtf happened we were only about 10 minutes late?

SJ-

So I guess yall are wondering what happened in the span of 10 short minutes huh? Well there are a few things you need to know 1. Not all popular people get along 2. Matter of fact your either all popular together or you don't fuck with each other 3. The only person more popular then me is my ex best friend and she all of a sudden decided to get bold.

Her name is Jamicah but she goes by Micah and she is a stud as well, she's also the fakest person you'll ever know and a doush. She was there after the incident with my mom, she's the only person who knows exactly what happened and she threatened to open her big mouth, so me being me thought I would fix it for her.

Apparently that wasn't my best decision because now were both in the principals office and I know I'm gonna get my ass handed to me by my dad. By the time we got out I had a week of suspension and Micah only had 2 days of in school, I guess it didn't help that I wouldn't stop arguing with the principal but I was pissed.

When we walked out her annoying ass girlfriend was sitting there waiting for her. I realized that she was like a goldfish, pretty on the outside but clueless on the inside, she couldn't hold a conversation for shit and the bitch was slow and dry asf. After that realization I walked around not wanting to go home yet, I knew I was in for a rude awakening.

--------------------------------------

I'm Backkkkkkkkkk- sorry for the wait guys its been a while but I am officially back.