Meet the characters

SJ-
What's up y'all I'm Senae Jones but I go by SJ. Im 17 mixed with Italian white and black and a senior, I live in Georgia I play basketball #15 and I get hella hoes nah I'm Jp I mean I do get girls but ion like to entertain em that's how you get caught up and catch diseases. I live in a 1 story house with my little sister Brenae and my crackhead ass need some help head ass potbelly having wanna never be sober head ass dad. He's not the best but he's all I got besides BB. Bre is what kept me going when I started to not give a fuck about life but anyways enough about me on to the next.

Jay-
Hey guys I'm Jay. I'm 18 and a senior and I just moved from Ohio to Georgia. Even tho most people wouldn't be happy to move because of all the things they would be leaving I didn't mind, I had nothing, no friends, clothes, money, or parents. I lost it all at the same time except the friends, never had any, no one like me simply because I was gay, a stud, stud for stud at that. I was going to Georgia to live with my uncle on my mommas side, hoping for a new beginning, one with love acceptance and friends ( all though that last one I could live without, I had been doing so for years after all.)