45. d

tyler told himself that as soon as he got to school he was going to go straight to josh and apologize. he was so worked up on failing, he didn't mean to be so rude to josh. and like he told jenna, he needed to talk to josh and figure everything out.

it was halfway through the day, and tyler still hasn't seen josh. he was starting to think he stayed home and that was exactly what was proven when he asked ashley where he was.

it made tyler upset that he hurt josh so bad that he didn't even wanna come to school. what was he thinking? more importantly, he wasn't thinking. he could only imagine how josh was feeling and what he was doing now.

:.。..。.:

josh was furious yet felt his heart breaking slowly every second. it was like the only time it felt better was when he was with tyler, but at the same time that was the one thing making it worse.

when he got home the other day, he needed to get his emotions out. he marched straight up to his room and threw his bag on the ground. he rested his hands on the surface of his dresser, starting at himself in the mirror in front of him. he glanced at his reflection as he felt disgusted with himself.

he looked at himself before his eyes flicked to the shiny objects behind him in the mirror. he squinted his eyes for a moment trying to process what to do next. he turned around swiftly eyeing the objects on his shelf.

he needed to break something so desperately. he could slowly feel the rage boiling inside him as he inched closer and closer to the shelf. the shelf that held his trophies from middle school. the trophies from all sorts of sports he took.

josh took one deep breath to then quickly swipe his arms across the wooden shelf, knocking off the golden and silver objects in one motion. his eyes lit up with enjoyment, but breaking one thing wasn't enough to satisfy him.

he rusted over to his dresser, pushing everything off of it. the sound of objects hitting the floor filled the room. josh couldn't help himself. he let out a heart wrenching whimper as the last thing hit the carpeted floor. he slowly let his back hit his dresser, as he slid down it until he hit the ground. he held his knees to his chest, silent tears dropping onto them.

"josh, what is goi- josh!" the yellow haired boys mother rushed into the room. she collapsed next to her sobbing son, bringing his head into her chest. "it's okay, it's okay." she cooed as he held tightly onto her shirt, like it was the last thing he had. it felt as though if he let go he'd lose her also.

"i-i lost h-im. i los-t him." josh repeated, hiccups making their way into his sentences. laura held josh tighter, rubbing his back as he cried on her shoulder uncontrollably.

they stayed like that until josh fell asleep. laura placed josh on his bed making sure he was okay. that night josh dreamt that he could hold tyler in his arms again. just one more time.

-
a/n
thank you all so much for 1k+ votes!

sorry if this is all over the place.. also the next chapter is the end! but i'm planning on an epilogue so get readyyy.