8. '

it's been a long week. today was finally friday. school was going okay for tyler. i mean he didn't understand anything. he would sit in class staring at the worksheet for a full 45 minutes and when the teacher came along he would act like he understood, writing down random things. he needed help but didn't want to make it an inconvenience for the class. so he just sat there just thinking.

thinking about josh.

they've gotten very close these past few weeks and you could say they were, friends? no, best friends would be a better definition.

almost everyday josh would invite tyler over and they would watch movies or just talk, which tyler would need sometimes. obviously, not all days they would be alone. debby would come over sometimes and 'hang' with them. tyler didn't mind, at least he was with josh.

:.。..。.:

when the bell rang meaning the school day was over, tyler went about his usual routine. he rushed to his locker opening it on the second try then putting the stuff he wouldn't need for the weekend in there.

when he shut his locker he was startled by a smiling josh. his eyes sparkled when met with tyler's.

"hi"

"you scared me." tyler admitted, putting his sweater paw against his cheek.

"don't do that." josh pulled his sweater-covered hand away from the small boys face.

"do what?"

"be so cute." josh smirked as tyler eyed him, blushing even harder.

"come on." josh flicked his head towards the doors that lead to the front of the school.

they walked side by side out the doors to meet debby by the flag pole. tyler could practically hear her scoff as she saw them walk towards her.

"hey debby, ty's gonna hang with us." josh gave her an innocent smile.

"okay!" she stated cheerfully, obviously being as fake as she could.

when they started walking down the sidewalk to josh's house, debby held josh's hand. tyler stood on the other side of josh, glancing down at his other empty hand. he gulped before inching his hand towards josh's.

he delicately slide his hand into his empty one making josh eye him. tyler had regret written all over his face, until josh lightly squeezed his tiny hand. they exchanged blushes before carrying on down the street, until they were met with a moderate sized house that belonged to josh.

when they approached the door tyler quickly took his hand out of josh's hold, making sure that debby didn't see. but he secretly hoped she did.

:.。..。.:

they laid on the couch in the living room watching some movie tyler's never heard of in his life. he tried to focus on it but he just didn't understand the storyline.

"i'll be back." tyler shot up from the sofa. "gonna go use the bathroom." he explained.

as he walked down the hallway and around the corner he walked into bathroom. when he finished he slowly opened the door to walk out. he jumped when he was met with debby on the other side.

"hello." she said. "oh, hi.." tyler commented back.

he moved out of the doorway of the bathroom to start walking down the hall. he thought debby was there to just use the bathroom but was proven wrong when she followed behind him, grabbing his wrist before he turned the corner.

"wh-what?" tyler stuttered turning around to face her.

she smiled clearing her throat. "so, i'm just gonna tell it bluntly to you." she paused batting her eyes. "i don't know what's going on between you and my boyfriend but you just need to back off, mkay!?" her voice rising but still a whisper.

tyler gulped, opening his mouth to try and say something but nothing came out. she flicked her hair behind her shoulder, walking away. tyler just stood their in the hallway, shocked at what just happened.

he scoffed, shaking his head. he finally walked back out to the living room where debby sat a little to closely to josh. tyler went back to his seat on the couch next to josh.

josh looked over at tyler giving him a big grin. debby took josh's face in her hand, turning it to look at her. she smiled wickedly before leaning in to kiss him. as they shared a kiss, debby opened her eyes to stare directly at tyler as he watched in disbelief.

tyler's face turned red as a disgusted look fell upon it. debby chuckled pulling away turning her attention to josh again.

so, that's the game you want to play, huh? well consider this a fucking battle.

-

a/n 
things are getting saucy! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

250 reads already!? thank you guys so much. also, thank you for all the support on this story. i really appreciate the votes and comments, it motivates me so much!

thank you and ily.