18. r

josh fluttered his eyes open to the light sun emerging its way through the curtains. josh found himself clung to tylers side. his face nuzzled in the crook of the brunettes neck. josh sighed in content. he began leaving little kisses on tylers neck.

tylers eyebrows furrowed but soon became a slight smirk as josh pecked his jawline. tyler hummed as josh came to his lips. "good morning." josh smiled, a genuine smile too. one where his eyes would squint and his big dimples would show. "good morning." tyler whispered before he rolled josh over, climbing on top of him.

tyler laced their fingers together as he straddled the bright haired boy. josh began playing with their hands, leaving pecks on tylers knuckles.

"tyler?" josh stopped to look up at the boy that sat upon him. he unlatched one of their hands, bringing it to tylers thigh. "hmm?" tyler watched him through his thick eyelashes. "why do you like me?" josh, now, rested his hands on tylers hips. tyler leaned down attaching his lips to josh's. he let his hands roam josh's bare chest, as he kissed him harder. all tyler felt for josh was love. pure love. he'd do anything for him. he hopes josh would do the same.

tyler pulled away breathless. he leaned his forehead against josh's, panting. "all i ever do is make you sad." josh gulped, staring into tylers chocolate, glowing eyes (ayeee). "i like you because you're you." tyler confirmed. josh brought his hand up to tylers face. he caressed tyler's pink flushed cheek, brushing his thumb against his plump lips. tyler batted his eyes, nuzzling his face against josh's touch.

josh suddenly flipped them over, so he hovered over tyler. a small squeal came from tyler at the quick action. josh let out out a chuckle, giving him a wet kiss. "you could have told me you were gonna do that." tyler giggled. "i almost had a heart attack."

"sorry." josh pouted his lips jokingly. "ugh" the brunette playful pushed josh's face the other way. "hey!" josh whined, returning his face where it was. "sorry." tyler smirked, mockingly. the bright haired boy grinned, teasingly. tyler wrapped his small hands around josh's neck, bringing him down to his face. he bit his lip, glancing down to josh's every so often. soon enough josh attacked the small boy with his lips. no matter how many times they've kissed, it always felt like the first. tyler took josh's bottom lip in between his teeth.

"mm" josh pulled away, breathing heavily. "fuck, don't do that baby." he gasped. "why not." tyler said playfully.

"because," josh licked his swollen lips, glancing down at his lower half. "i don't wanna start something." he stated, looking down at tyler, who pouted his lips. "you're no fun." tyler crossed his arms on his chest.

"aw, don't be mad at me." josh frowned, mumbling into tylers neck. "i'm just kidding." tyler laughed, grabbing josh's arm. josh lifted his eyebrow, resting his head on tylers chest, hearing his heartbeat. "you brat." josh rolled his eyes, smiling up at the brown haired boy. he was so in love, but with two people. of course he spent more time with tyler but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the same feelings for debby.

-
a/n
a little fluff chapter bc why not.