6. o

as soon as tyler walked in the door, josh closed it behind him. he then roughly pinned tyler against it. he let out a surprised yelp, not expecting it.

"mmm." josh hummed while leaving kisses up and down his neck.

"josh" tyler almost moaned.

josh pulled away to look at the brunette. tyler's eyes looked almost pleading. josh bit his lip before he leaned in quickly connecting their lips together.

tyler was surprised at first but grabbed the back of josh's neck, deepening the kiss.

their lips moved together in sync with each other. neither one of them pulled away until they needed to catch their breath.

"i've been waiting to do that." josh growled in tyler's ear.

his hot breath against his neck made him shiver, creating goosebumps. josh smiled attaching his lips to his neck again.

"please.." tyler whimpered, bucking his hips up to find friction.

"hold on baby boy." josh stated.

he trailed his hands down tyler's body. he rested his hands on his hips lightly squeezing them.

"hop up." josh whispered.

tyler nodded as josh lifted him up. he wrapped his legs around josh's waist resting his hands around his neck.

they continued kissing as josh led them up to his room. when they entered josh closed the door with his foot. he walked over to the bed plopping tyler on it, still forcefully kissing him.

josh hovered over tyler, both of them breathing heavily. josh crawled on top of tyler straddling him. he sat on top of his growing erection pulling his shirt off. he slid his hands down tyler's arms reaching for his hands, intertwining their fingers together.

josh moved his hips against tyler, earning a throaty moan from him. josh let his tongue roam tyler's open mouth, as he kept his moments.

"josh," tyler moaned against his mouth. josh pulled away to stare at the beautiful boy. "touch me" tyler said lustfully.

josh leaned down kissing tyler hard before he brought his hands to the end of his shirt, pulling it off. he ran his hand down tyler's tanned abdomen to the rim of his jeans. he slipped his hand in his jeans skimming tyler's member.

tyler's hips lifted off the bed trying to rub himself more against josh's hand. josh grinned at the sight, palming tyler.

"hm-mm" tyler's breath hitched in his throat from pleasure. "harder."

josh pressed harder, enjoying the sight of tyler gripping the sheets. his eyes closed shut and his mouth hung open allowing soft moans to slip out.

josh pulled his hand out of tyler's pants to start unbuttoning them. tyler's eyes fluttered open to watch as josh did so. when he got them undid he started pulling them down slowly as tyler bucked his hips to make it easier.

his jeans slid down his thighs exposing his prominent bulge through his boxers. josh's breath quickened at the sight.

"beautiful" he smiled through the words.

tyler blushed, biting his pink swollen lips. josh threw the pants across the room rubbing tyler's thighs up and down.

he sat up starting to unbutton his pants next. when he got them off he rested his hands on tyler's hips.

he started rocking his hips. tyler grabbed josh's neck, pulling him in for a rough kiss. he grazed his teeth over josh's bottom lip before pulling it in between his teeth.

"fuck" josh said in tyler's mouth.

"me." tyler added, wrapping his legs around josh.

josh moaned loudly at tyler's words. he felt a hand press against his already hard cock.

"mmm" josh moaned.

he bucked his hips against his hand. he opened his eyes to find himself in his room, but no tyler.

"ughh, fuck" he whined realizing it was just a dream.

did he really just a have a dream about tyler? and not just any dream, a wet dream?

this was wrong. he shouldn't feel this way about tyler. he has a girlfriend that he loves.

He rolled over in his bed picking up his phone.

4:49 am

the numbers lit up his screen. he tried going back to bed but he couldn't stop thinking about the dream.

school's going to be interesting.

-

a/n hello,
i had a dream that i went to a tøp concert last night and now i'm depressed.