Miscarriage

--- timeskip to three weeks after      honeymoon---

You sit at your desk at the aurors office doing paper work until Harry comes running in. "We've got to go. Possible suspect may have a time turner!" Harry says and grabs your hand. He apparates you both to a dark alley where you see a former death eater. "Hide behind there." Harry says and you hide behind a dumpster. Then you begin to feel the baby kicking. "Now is not the time, little baby." You whisper to your stomach. "I KNOW YOUR THERE!" The death eater yells and you jump out from your hiding place and shoot a spell at him. But he's too fast and he blocks it. Harry shoots spells at him too and you go back to your hiding place. "Come on, then. Let's fight. I wanna see how good your new 'no magic' fights are." The death eater says and Harry nods at you, a sign to go and fight. You run up to him and kick his shin. He collapses but not before cutting your leg with a piece of broken glass. "AH!" You scream. You punch him but then he grabs your arm and twists it. You knee him in the stomach and then something happens. He kicks your shin then pushes you to the ground. It feels like it takes a life time to fall when it's really just a seconds. You finally fall to the ground, very unfortunately, on your stomach. Then Harry casts a spell on the death eater and rushes over to you. "ARE YOU OK? (Y/N)? (Y/N)!" He yells but your eyes flutter shut and you black out.

You wake up in a white room. White lights, white bedsheets, white walls. You don't know where you are at first then you start to remember what happened. No, no, no, you think. But then you feel a sharp pain go through your stomach. You want to scream, but you don't want to disturb the seemingly too quiet atmosphere so you stay as still and quiet as possible. You listen for voices and you hear them all around you. "Will she be okay?" You hear Draco asks somebody, presumably the doctor. "Yes, she's fine. But...." you hear who you think is the doctor say. "But what?" Draco asks. "The baby is not." The doctor says and you begin to cry silently. "Draco?" You ask out into the room. You look around and see he's sitting in the corner talking to the doctor. He rushes over to you and hold your hand. "Yes, darling?" He asks while wiping away tears. "Our- our- baby is gone, isn't it? It's dead isn't it?" You ask him and he lightly nods. You put your face in your hands and sob. He puts his arm arounds you, trying to console you, but it doesn't work. "No. No. No." You whisper to yourself, trying to calm down. The doctor silently leaves the room and shuts the door. "This can't be happening." Draco says and you shake your head. "Is anyone else here?" You ask after a few beats of deafening silence. "Yes. Everybody's here." He says while giving you a small sympathetic smile. You begin to say something when your stomach cramps. "AGHHHH!" You yell and clutch your stomach. "Shhh, sweetie. It's ok. The doctor said this is normal. You may feel cramp and pain like that for a while." He says to you and you put your head on his shoulder. "Our baby- our baby is dead." You say to him while chocking back tears. "It is. And I'm sorry." He says and looks away. "It's not your fault. It's that ex- death eaters fault." You say with hatred for that death eater lingering on your words. "I love you, (Y/n)." Draco says to you. "I love you too, Draco. Do you know how much love we could've given that child.  We should be parents. But we're not." You say to him with a continuous stream of tears still falling down your face. "We can have another baby." He says, trying to look for the silver lining of this situation. "Yes- but we won't get to have this baby. We won't get to hold it or feed it or change its diapers. We won't get to hold its hand or raise it. BECAUSE THAT DEATH EATER TOOK OUR BABY! WE DON'T HAVE A BABY TO LOVE! Draco, we won't get to love it!" You say and turn to him. He grabs you into a hug, holding you tightly as if he even let up a little bit, you would be gone just like your child. He begins to cry into your shoulder silently and you tightly hold him against you. There are no more words spoken...

Authors note:

Hey guys! I hope I made you cry (That's kinda mean but)!!! This is kinda shorter then usual so I'm sorry but I'm tired and wanted to update before I go to sleep. Goodnight guys!!!!

                         - frogprincess05 🐍🐍🐍