Honeymoon part 3

You wake up to the sound of people walking around in your bedroom. You look up and see Mia, Hermione, Ron, and Harry sitting on the spare bed. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?" You scream ask them. "Oh, your finally awake!" Mia says happily and rushes over to you. "Let me feel that belly!" She says and puts her hands on your belly. As she does this you look on the other side of the bed. Draco is still asleep. Hermione, Ron, and Harry also rush over to feel your stomach. "Oh MY GOD!" Hermione screams and you shush her. "We're going to get kicked out of this hotel!" You tell her. "I can't believe you've got a baby inside of ya!" Harry says. "I know! It's amazing." You say. "Do you want it to be a girl or a boy?" Ron asks you. "Girl preferably. But I'd love to have a boy too!" You say with a large smile. Then Draco wakes up. "(Y/n)? AHHHH!" He screams as he sees everyone standing there then falls out of the bed. "Draco? You ok?" You ask him while laughing. "You all scared me!" He says with a chuckle then gets up and sits on the bed. "What are ya doing here?" He asks. "Just wanting to see this pregnant lady in the flesh." Mia says. "I can't believe you got (l/n) pregnant!" Harry says. "It's Malfoy, actually." Draco says with a smug smile. "Yeah. And we have a little Malfoy baby right here." You say pointing to your belly. "Well, we should get going. Enjoy the rest of your trip!" Ron says then says goodbye to the baby. "I love ya, (Y/n). You too, Draco. And you, little Malfoy baby." Mia says then Harry walks over to say goodbye. He kisses my belly and talks to the baby. "Hey, little baby! Some of us will have to have baby's so you can have some friends," He says and we laugh. "Goodbye, guys!" He says then apparates away. "Goodbye baby. Goodbye, (Y/n)." Hermione says. "Goodbye, Draco!" Ron says then they both apparate away. "Goodbye, then." Mia says and she's gone also. "Well we better get ready." You say and Draco smirks. "No!" He says then carefully pushes you on the bed. "Snuggles!!!" He says then lays down and hugs you. "Dracoooo," you whine to him. "We've got to goooo!" You say then snuggle into his hug. "This is better then Disneyland." Draco says and you nod happily. You eventually fall asleep while still engulfed in a warm bear hug.

--- a few hours later ---

You wake up to the sound of Draco snoring and you gently shake him awake. "Draco...? Draco?" You ask and his eyes open. "(Y/n). Morning. What time is it?" He asks and you look at the clock on the wall. "It's almost 11:30 AM." You tell him. "Dang, didn't we have plans for early this morning?" He asks. "Yeah," you reply "but that's ok." He smiles and hugs you again. "I love you, (Y/n)." He says. "I love you too, Draco." You say then sit up. "Come on, Draco. We do need to get up sometime today." You tell him while pulling him up and out of the bed. "Okay, fineeee!" He fake whines and you smile. You both get up and get ready for the day. Today you decide to do some photo shoots around the park. You buy a set of Mickey and Minnie Mouse balloons to do the impromptu photo shoot with.

You get a random person to do the photo on your new muggle Polaroid camera

You get a random person to do the photo on your new muggle Polaroid camera. You then decide to go to the Main Street of Disney and see the parade. "What is the parade called?" Draco asks you as you stand on the sidewalk watching the floats pass by. "Remember the magic." You say to him. "(Y/n)! I thought you said no magic in front of the muggles!" He whispers and you laugh. "No, no, no, Draco. The name of the parade is remember the magic." You say while trying not to cackle. "Ooooh." He says. "Oi! Stop laughing at me!" He says playfully. "Alright, alright." You say. After the parade is finished you go to the animation courtyard to see a live show called 'Voyage of The Little Mermaid.' You walk into the theater and get your ticket. Then you go in and sit down in your seat with Draco. The whole show is amazing to Draco, who has never seen the little mermaid before. When Ariel walks out on stage he looks really confused and turns to you. "What is that girl?" He asks you. "A mermaid." You say in reply. "No, it's not!" He practically yells. "Draco, it's the muggle idea of what mermaids look like." You say and he has an oooh moment. The show is rather good and you even get to meet Ariel after the play is over.

Then you and Draco leave to go on some Rollercoasters and you decide to go on Space Mountain

Then you and Draco leave to go on some Rollercoasters and you decide to go on Space Mountain. You wait in line while holding hands with Draco. Eventually you get inside the ride and sit down in the cart. The ride lurches down a dark hallway and then lights start flashing. "OH MY MERLIN THESE LIGHTS ARE BRIGHT!" Draco screams and you laugh. "It's fine Draco..." you say reaching over and grabbing his hand. "I love you." He says, ignoring the flashing light and screaming people that surround you. "I love you, too." You say and lean over to kiss him. He kisses you back. A soft kiss soon turns into a passionate and lustful kiss. When the ride is over a person walks up to you and Draco. "Um, excuse me. I'm gonna have to escort you out of here..." the man says quietly. "Um- ya- that's fine. May I ask why?" You ask the security guy. "Complaints about kissing on the ride. If you all just come on without any struggle, I won't do anything. Just come down to my office and we'll file a paper that's says it's fine and everything." The man says and you nod and the guy begins to walk. You and Draco follow him while trying not to laugh. "We got 'escorted' off a ride because we kissed." Draco says to you and you giggle. "Oh my God." You say to him. "I love you." You say to him. "I love you, too." He says back to you and you giggle to yourselves about the whole situation.

Authors note: HEY GUYS!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Feel free to yell at me in the comments! But I know this romantic stuff is probably bad and really cheesy because I've never had a relationship last longer then two months but let's not focus on that! Okay I think that's it guys!!! Byee!!!

                           -frogprincess05 🐍🐍