Comforting George

You stand beside of Hermione, Mia, and Draco at the entrance of Hogwarts. You were still so angry at Harry and Ron for what they did that you couldn't even speak to them. But you did go over to where Fred laid dead and George sitting beside of him. "Hey." You say to him softly. "Hi." He says not looking away from Fred. He then begins to sob and you sit down beside of him and give him a hug. You sit there letting him sob into your shoulder. "He was my best friend. He is my best friend. You always know what to say so tell me. What am I going to do, (Y/n)?" He asks you looking into your eyes. "Your going to live a great life, ok? Your going to do it all for him. Because he died for something bigger then himself. So your going to live for something bigger then yourself. And it's going to be great. Just like Fred would want it, ok?" You say and he hugs you once again. "You almost lost somebody, (Y/n). How did you cope for that small amount of time?" He asks you. "Not well. Not well at all." You say with a small laugh that turns into a cry. "I blamed Harry actually. Though he did have it coming. Then I cried. A lot. But everything is going to be ok. I know it is, George." You say to him and pat him on the back a final time then get up and walk over to Draco. Then Hermione walks over to you. "Hey! Can I talk to you alone for a minute, (Y/n)?" She asks you and you nod. You then walk a little ways away from Draco to talk to her. "They want him to go to azkaban, (Y/n)." She whisper yells to you. "No! He didn't kill anybody! He barely even fought at all." You tell her but she shakes her head. "I tried to tell them. I did, (Y/n)!" She says to you. "Well who is it that wants to send him to that horrid place?" You ask her and she hesitates to tell you. "It's some of the students." Your enraged by that. They should know he didn't have a choice! His parents forced him to do it. And it was probably the same for Blaise although you didn't know for sure. "WELL I WILL JUST GO TALK TO THEM!" You yell and walk over to the professor Mcgonagall. "All due respect, Mcgonagall, I do not think Draco should be imprisoned for what his parents did! I mean it's terrible he went over to Voldemort but that's because he was protecting me and-" you say but Mcgonagall interrupts you. "I know, (Y/n)! The people that think he should be put in azkaban are very wrong. I personally think he shouldn't be placed in azkaban." "Well that's not very- wait what?" You ask her confused. "I don't think he should be imprisoned. The students just want someone to blame. I'll sort it out though, (Y/n)." She says then walks away. "THANK YOU!" You call out after her then walk back over to Draco. "What was all that about, (Y/n)?" He asks you concerned. "Nothing. Just had to sort out something. And it is Mrs.Draco to you!" You say and you both laugh. "God, I missed you so much." He says then hugs you once again. "So, what are we going to do?" He asks you once you separate from the hug. "What do you mean?" You ask him confused. "I mean, like- uh, are we going to live together? Settle down?" He asks you nervously. "Yes. I want to work as a reporter. I want to write stories. True stories. What do you want to do?" You ask him. "I want to be- well- I don't know." He says and you smile confidently. "That's ok. Where do you want to live?" You ask him. "I was thinking maybe the corner of a small little wizarding town where we could raise our children. I mean- I- if we you know? I mean if you want- to- to get married. And all that sorts. And if you want to have children. We are still young, though. We have quite a bit of time to sort lif-" he rambles on but you interrupt him by kissing him. "Your cute when you ramble on like that." You say to him with a smile.

Authors note-

Hi guys! I'll probably be writing a lot because I'm sick and so I can't do much except binge watch Netflix and write so!!!!!! Sorry this chapter is really crappy tho. And there's a pic that I put attached to the story I'm sorry I thought it was funny😂😂!!! Byeeeeeeee!!! Love you guys!!!!!!!
                 -frogprincess05 🐍🐍🐍🐍