Breaking your heart

The next day was Saturday so you were supposed to have a free day. But Hermione insisted upon you studying at 8:00 AM with her for o.w.l.s. She said you helped her concentrate and you decided you needed to study anyway. You meet up with her in the library. "Hey, Hermione!"you say to her once you see her. "Hey, (y/n)! Ready to study?" She said excitedly. "No!' You say groaning at the thought of o.w.l.s. You needed to pass! You study with Hermione for a while until Harry and Ron walk in. "Hey Hermione and (Y/n)." Ron says as they walk over it where we are sitting. "I'm still mad at you two." You say to Ron and Harry. "Oh come on, (Y/n)!" Harry says dramatically. "I have to go, Hermione. I've got a date with Draco!" You say and walk out of the library. Did you really have a date with Draco? No. But you were going to plan one. You go to the Slytherin dormitories and go to Draco's bedroom. He's still sound asleep in his bed. You decide not to wake him up and just leave him a note. You take out a piece of paper and write

Hey, love! Wanna have a picnic out on the lawn today? Meet me at 12:00. I'll get Dobby to make us some food.
Lots of love- (Y/n).

You put the note on his bedside table and walk out of his bedroom excited for your date. You go to your bedroom and get ready for the date. Pretty much everyone is still asleep but your excitement for your date gave you the energy to stay up. You put on a (color) t-shirt with (color) jeans. You did your (color) hair into a (type of hairstyle). You look awesome. You also did your makeup and put your favorite perfume on. By the time you got ready it was time to go to the kitchen and get some food from the house elves. You knock on the door and Dobby answers. "Hey, (Y/n). What do you need?" "Well I'm going on a picnic with Draco and need some food. Can I get some please?" "Of course, (Y/n). I'll get you our best." "Thank, Dobby!" You call out after him as he runs away to go prepare your food. In only a mere minute he brings you a bunch of food in a pretty picnic basket too. "Thanks so much, kind sir." You say to Dobby. "Your welcome, (y/n)." He says and you check the time. It's almost 12:00. You run through the halls until you get to the grounds of hogwarts. You see Draco sitting under a tree waiting for you.  "Hey, sweetie!" You say running over to him. "Hey, my love."  He said to you sweetly. "Ready for our picnic?" You ask him and he nods with a smile. "We haven't been on a proper date in a while, have we?" Draco asks you. "No. But I'm glad we're having one now." you say and smile at him. You have a nice lunch date with him and talk about different things. Eventually you had stopped talking and started kissing. Your kiss had turned into a make out session. "Draco." "Yes?" "I love you." You tell him. "I love you too." He says to you and you return to kissing. Unknown to you Harry and Ron were watching from behind a tree a few feet away.

Harry's POV:

"What's the git doing? He's supposed to be breaking up with her." Ron asked me. But if I was in his situation I would be getting myself a goodbye kiss too. "Do you think he's gonna breakup with her?" I ask Ron and he shakes his head. "I don't know. If he knows what's good for her he will." Ron says and I agree.

reader POV:

You were kissing Draco when he pulls away. "We need to talk. In private." He says with utmost seriousness. "Oh, ok. Let's go to the Slytherin dormitory. No one will be there since it's still lunch time." You say to him and you walk off beside of him. One you get to the Slytherin dormitories you sit in a chair and Draco sits in the one beside of you. "(Y/n), I think it would be best if we don't see each other anymore." Draco says to you but you think your ears are deceiving you. "Wai- wait. What did you say?" "I think it would be best if we didn't see each other." You couldn't believe it. "Draco. Shut up." He stays silent. "SHUT UP, DRACO!" You say once again but he still doesn't say anything. "What the hell? After everything we've been through? Is this because of you know who?" you ask him. "No. It's because I don't love you." "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU JUST SAID YOU LOVED ME. WHEN WE WERE ON A DATE! REMEMBER?" You ask him. You were so mad. "That was all a lie. It was all a trick. A lie." he says and your heartbreaks. "All of it? Everything you said....was a lie?" You ask him afraid to hear the answer. "Yes. It was all a lie." He says and your heart cracks into a million pieces. "I hate you. How could you play me for so long? I loved you!" You say tears falling down your face. "It was all a facade. A trick. How could I love someone with friends like Weasley, Potter, and Granger?" "I HATE YOU. MALFOY. I HOPE YOU DIE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" You say and then you slap him. You were so angry. But unknown to you Draco was dying from what he told you. He wanted to yell I love you at the top of his lungs but he had to protect you. As you left the Slytherin dormitories Draco was left sitting in a chair crying his eyes out.