Flashback and Dumbeldores army.

You finally got some sleep that night but not much so when it was time for classes you almost were too tired to function. So you walked with Mia to classes and in between classes you would take naps. Luckily Bellatrix did not come to torture you during your naps. When classes were all finally over you go to dinner and sit with Mia. "Hey." You say. "Hi!" She says more energized then you. And she's suspiciously happy. "What happened?" You ask her and she smiles. "George sneaked into Hogwarts to come visit me!" She says and you nod. You remembered when you and Draco would sneak around the castle, before you went public with your relationship, and having dates in the room of requirement.

----flashback----

"Hey, (Y/n)." Draco says as he walks in the Slytherin common room and kisses you. "Hey, Draco." You say and grab his hand. It was very late at night and you were all alone. And it was the only time you could show affection when you weren't hiding because no one was ever up. "Anything happen today?" You ask him. "Quidditch practice. Slytherin and Gryffindor had to fight over the quidditch pitch. Then Mcgonagall got mad. Sent Marcus Flint and Oliver Wood to her office and told both teams we couldn't practice today." He says. You go over to him and hug the exhausted Draco. You sit beside him on the couch in the room of requirement and snuggle him until he's in a state of peaceful sleep. Eventually you have to wake him up. "Hey. Sweetie. You've got to wake up." You say and he mumbles something incoherently. "Levicorpus!" You say with a smile and he instantly gets lifted into the air. "(Y/N)!" He yells as he realizes he's hovering in the air. You both are laughing very hard. You then let him down and give him a kiss.

---end of flashback---

You snap out of your thoughts as you feel Mia shaking you. "(Y/n)! Anyone in there?" She asks you. "Oh, sorry. I was thinking about- you know what? It's nothing." You say and she shrugs her shoulders. "Okay, but you seem very deep into your thoughts." You shake your head trying to get the thought of Draco out. "No. I'm good. Ready to go?" You ask her and she nods. Today was the first time you are going to have Dumbledore's army meeting this school year. You had been pushing it off somewhat but you realized you needed to do it sooner or later. You told everyone to meet at the room of requirement to have a meeting. "Hello, guys! This is our first meeting this year. And I just kinda wanna ask you all what you want to learn!" You say to them nervously and everyone starts saying suggestions but only one catches your ear. "Let's learn anything that will help us defeat Voldemort." Someone in the crowd says. And you do. You teach them all sorts of defensive combat spells. You also go back over Expelliarmus and Protego. You were not just training because there is a terrible defense against the dark arts teacher, like you were before, now it was about protecting ourselves from a true threat. And it was scary. But you have to do the scary thing first, then be scared later. And that's what everyone was going to do. At least everyone in Dumbledore's army. Because you had a battle to fight. And it was for both children and adults to fight.