Buying a house togeher

You were staying at the burrow for the time being with Draco even though you still couldn't speak to Ron or Harry for what they did. Draco tried to convince you to talk to them but you are stubborn so it didn't work. But one morning you wake up and go downstairs to help Mrs.Weasely with cooking when you see Harry and Ron. "Hello, (Y/n)." Harry says to you as you stand at the bottom of the stairs. "I don't want to talk to you, Harry. Or Ron!" You say and walk into the kitchen with Harry and Ron on your tail. "I'm sorry! I'm so, so, so sorry, (Y/n)!" Harry says to you pleadingly. "I'm very sorry too but it was mostly Harry's idea." Ron says and Harry gives him a look. "We don't want you to be mad at us forever.  We're so sorry we did that, (Y/n), but at the time that was the best thing we could think of for him to do." Harry says. You turn and look at him. "I know. Just next time please just listen to Hermione instead of making your own plans." You say to them and they nod intently. "So we're forgiven?" Ron asks and you nod. Then you hear Draco coming down the stairs. "Hey, (Y/n). What's going on down here without me?" He says sleepily. "She forgave us!" Harry says triumphantly. Draco walks over to you and kisses you on the cheek. "Good morning, darling." he says as he hugs you. "Good morning, sweetie." You reply back to him with a smile. "Well I'm so glad you forgave me because Hermione would kill me if we were still fighting when Draco asked you to-" "RON!" Harry yells. "RONALD!" Mrs.Weasely yells. "What? Oh- sorry!" He says to Draco then apparates away. "Sorry! Got to go. Bye!" Harry says then apparates. What was Ron going to say? What is Draco going to ask you? You look to Draco confused. "What was he going to say?" You ask him. He was not going to ask you to marry him! Was he? "Well I was going to make it more romantic and somewhat of a surprise but I want to ask you if you would like to live with me." He says to you with a smile. Whew, your glad it wasn't marriage. You love him more then anyone could imagine but you also want to wait a while to get married. "OF COURSE! But where? We don't have a house or anything." You tell him. "Well, I've found a good place if you would like to come look at it. I know the person selling it and if we want it, it's ours!" He tells you excitedly which just makes you more happy. "I'd love that so much, Draco." You say and kiss him.

The next day---

You stood outside of the quaint house holding Draco's hand and he knocks on the door. And to your surprise Blaise opens the door. "BLAISE?" You yell in astonishment. "Hey, (Y/n)." He says to you shyly. "MIA HAS BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU SO SHE CAN TALK TO YOU! OH LORD WAIT UNTIL I TELL HER SHE WILL BE SO HAPPY!" You yell enthusiastically but Draco shakes his head. "I would rather not, (Y/n). I'm not the best candidate for boyfriend for Mia after what I did." He says ashamed. You know what he meant. He meant about going over to the dark side. "Blaise! Me and Draco worked things out! You can do the same with Mia." You say to him. "Are you positive?" He asks you doubtfully. "She loves you, Blaise. Believe me. I know. I was the one that had to comfort her." You say and he smiles. "Okay, well that was a little of topic. Do you all want to come in and see the house?" He asks and you both nod. You walk in and it has three bedrooms,two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, dining room, and a living room. It's totally amazing. "How much for it, Blaise?" You ask him and he tells you and you further discuss financial things. The price is relatively cheap and you want to take it. "So, Draco, are we buying the house?" You ask him. "I'd love to, darling." He says. "So, yes. Let's buy it!" You say to Blaise. You sign a bunch of papers and pay him the money. You payed off everything. You made good money as a reporter so it's no problem. You move all of yours and Draco's stuff to the house then invite everyone over to have a housewarming party.

Authors note: HIIIIIIII!! I'm gonna leave this here then continue in the next chapter sooooooo ya. And the photo at the top is the house soooo ya! Byeeeeeeeee!!!
-frogprincess05 🐍🐍🐍