Honeymoon part 2

---- Timeskip to a few days later---

Your pregnant, you think as you stand there looking down at the pregnancy test at 4 AM. You decide the first thing you need to do is wake up Draco and tell him. But your scared. It wasn't even that far into your marriage. Just a few days into it. You and Draco had only discussed children in theory. You know you wanted a child. You know Draco wanted a child. But right now? Does he want one right now? Hell, you don't even know if you want one right now. But your pregnant. So that was that. You walk into the bedroom and wake up Draco. "Sweetie? Is it nightmares?" He asks you, because you often woke him up crying because of terrible nightmares. "No, I have some news. Pretty important actually." You tell him nervously and he sits up. He reaches his hand up and tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear. "Sweetie, your worrying me." He says and I shake my head. "I'm fine. It's just- I'm- I'm pregnant." You say and he screams. "REALLY?" He yells and I nod. He smiles as wide as he did on the day of our wedding. "OH MY DUMBLEDORE! THIS IS AMAZING!" He yells while standing up then jumping on the bed. "So your not mad?" You ask him and he gasps dramatically. "Oh, Merlins no! I'm so happy! I'm so, so, so, so HAPPY!" He yells and then gets level with your tummy. "Hello, little baby! I'm your dad! Your gonna be so cute aren't you? Yes you are! Yes you areeeee!" He squeals out and you laugh. "I'm so glad you aren't mad. I thought you might not want a child." You say shyly. "No, honey. I'm so happy. I didn't even know I wanted a child this early but- but I do! I LOVE YOU!" He says then looks down at your belly and then yells "I LOVE YOU TOO, BABY!" And you laugh. "Draco, Draco, your gonna get a report filed on us for being too loud!" You say and he smiles. "I don't care! I love you so much, (Y/n)." He says. "I love you too, Draco." You tell him. "Oh! We need to tell everyone!" You say and grab a piece of paper and a pen. "What is that?" Draco asks you while looking down at the pen in your hand. "It's a pen. It's like a quill but it has unlimited ink." You tell him while giggling about the fact that he didn't know what a pen is. "You and your muggle contraptions!" He says with a giggle. You play roll your eyes at him then get to work on your letter.

Dear Mia,

    HIIII!!!! Guess what!
I am pregnant. You are also going to be the godmother!
                           Love (Y/n)!

That was the end of the letter to Mia since you wanted to make it short but also fitting to your friendship with her. Then you write a letter to Dean, Hermione and Ron, Ginny and Harry, George, and your parents. Then you realize how little people Draco has to celebrate this pregnancy with. "Draco, would you want to tell your mother?" You ask him cautiously. He contemplates it for a second then shakes his head. "No, I don't. She'll hear about it one way or another." He says and you nod, not pushing him on the sensitive subject any further. You finally finish the letters and lay back down in bed with Draco. "Are you tired,  love?" He asks and you nod your head. "Come here." He says and you snuggle yourself into his big bear hug. "Goodnight, love." He says. "Goodnight, Draco." You tell him. "Goodnight, little baby." He says and you reply with "The baby says goodnight." Then in a few minutes you both fall into a nightmare-less, peaceful, and happy sleep.